Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Most Incels Aspie?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I'm not one of those incels who obsess over facial ratios and all these terminologies fWHR NCT AMOG etc like Zyros and the guys on lookism . It's well known that aspies take one issue and they obsess over it. I know that I'm unattractive but I'm not going to obsess over guys that look better than me because I know that it won't change anything. I'm convinced that many of these guys are mentalcels and not even real incels. They think that you have to look like a chad to get laid but that's not true we shouldn't take these aspies serious they have nothing of value to contribute.

No most are just retarded

i dont think im aspie but i think i may have atleast some amount of autism.

Aspie as fuck. Human cyborg relations

yeah many incels i met irl have autism or aspie some of them are legit 7/10 and never held a hand.
but overall most of the incels are at least failed normie to chadlite level.
truecels are really rare as far as i observe.

I have trash personality and i'm socially retarded so you can say that i'm aspie.

Haven't been diagnosed with any of that shit right now, but just by looking at the common traits of autism, I could relate massively.

yeah many incels i met irl have autism or aspie some of them are legit 7/10 and never held a hand.
but overall most of the incels are at least failed normie to chadlite level.
truecels are really rare as far as i observe.
So mental illness is a big part of inceldom but these are the same guys who say it's all about looks. Like I said we shouldn't take these guys seriously

Almost all of the incels I've known in real life were NT.

A good chunk of the incels I've known online were at least a little autistic, but still a minority.

I'm definitely over on the aspie end of normal. Seem to become more autistic when talking to good looking women. It's a curse dammit.

Almost all of the incels I've known in real life were NT.

A good chunk of the incels I've known online were at least a little autistic, but still a minority.
That's surprising to me. I'm an incel but most people would not assume I am one just by looking at me or seeing my behavior

Yes, I think it is a co-morbid condition. Remember 90% of human communication is non-verbal. The way you hold yourself when you walk into a room and dress can transmit if you are alpha or omega, no matter what you look like. There are vids on YT that prove it with elaborate social experiments.

Yes

but so are many normies and chads and stacies and shit

the Internet and the smartphone made everyone autistic

Yes, I think it is a co-morbid condition. Remember 90% of human communication is non-verbal. The way you hold yourself when you walk into a room and dress can transmit if you are alpha or omega, no matter what you look like. There are vids on YT that prove it with elaborate social experiments.
Please show me this it sounds very interesting