Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Are most couples like this?

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
Does this really worth literally dragging yourself down with a roastie, dealing with all the baggage and all the bullshit and spend a ton of currency on her? Seriously? For 30 fucking seconds? I'm an absolute incel and this webm just made me feel a bit better about myself

that what ascension is for non chads

There is no way to win

normies couples, chad doesn't deal with that shit

I don't get it..

lmao they treat sex like some obnoxious bodily function

True chemistry

This is what ascension looks like for non-Chads.

That's the pity/duty sex that average guys get. Notice the look of boredom on her face. Notice how she didn't even let him finish. Notice how she couldn't even stand to look at him. It's just a chore. She feels the same way about it that she does about doing the dishes or the laundry or cleaning a toilet. And he probably waited weeks or months for that. He's your typical r/deadbedrooms poster basically.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure thats his sister

That's what IT means when their ugly or Manlet friend got a wife

Kek funny to think that's how "average" couples you see at walmart are like sex life wise, lmao.
From the outside looking in the grass always looks greener but, in reality that sex life is the norm. :feelskek:

From the outside looking in the grass always looks greener but, in reality that sex life is the norm. :feelskek:
Life is a scam
When I see normie couples yes they mog me, but not ny much so it makes me feel a bit better about being incel. And seeing shit like that webm, maybe incel really is better than normie cuck

Shit life of a normie :lul:
Jfl, this faggot is not a inkwell like you, incel:feelsclown:

every couple unless you ascend with perfect unused loli

Life is a scam
When I see normie couples yes they mog me, but not ny much so it makes me feel a bit better about being incel. And seeing shit like that webm, maybe incel really is better than normie cuck
After seeing the shit some of my normie friends have gone through with women, I have to agree with this sentiment