Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are modern relationships just a form of blackmail/slavery for men?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Even if I got into a relationship it would feel like I´m sitting on a time bomb. One wrong word and my gf could replace me literally within 30 seconds of setting up an online account. If she doesn´t like the color of the shoes you bought, she could just dump you and immediately replace you.

You have zero value as a male to women while she has all the value in the world.

It feels like you are either incel or a literal slave to your gf/wife.

One wrong word and my gf could replace me literally within 30 seconds of setting up an online account.

While you would be pushed back into a dark hole of suffering and misery...

Even if I got into a relationship it would feel like I´m sitting on a time bomb. One wrong word and my gf could replace me literally within 30 seconds of setting up an online account.

And remember, she will always come back to Chad even after he had beaten the shit out of her for the 20th time, because she still can see the good in him.

Yeah this is why i dont even try anymore, even if you land a gf she can replace you at a snap of a fingers. Its over.

If you’re sub Chad then yes.

But why would Chad bother with a relationship or at least a monogamous one?

If you’re sub Chad then yes.
is it really though?

Even chads aren´t rare where I live.

And even as a chad you will have to date down because most of the 7+/10 girls are dating celebrities and other high status men.

I usually see chads with girls in the 4-6 range.

Femoids have their own income and can schedule a Chad after work. Relationships are over. 80% of men are disposable, and nothing can save us.

Yes bro. Men are nothing more then expendable slaves to be commanded and manipulated by their female masters. We have reached the feminist utopia.

It is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back