Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are milfs less picky?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Satanist
★★★★★
Do you think it's possible to ascend with a milf as an incel? Surely their options aren't as crazy as that of a young Stacy or Becky.

At this point I'm desperate for anything. Fuck I would even go for a useless land whale. I need something, anything.

Plus I would love to choke out a milf :feelshmm:

There's no such thing as a milf, but regardless, grannies are just as entitled as foids our age.

Idk what milfs are looking for, but it's definitely not us

Idk what milfs are looking for, but it's definitely not us
Theyre looking for masculine maxxed tattooed chads. Opposite of jbs who want pretty boys.

If I looksmaxxed hardcore I could maybe be a 4 out of 10. Surely there's got to be some old hag who would lower her standards for a low tier inkwell.

Maybe there's milf pros who don't look too bad in vegas. One of these days once I looksmaxx I'm gonna go there, and I will ascend with some used up sl0re.

Honestly I think it might be possible to ascend with a milf if you're still young (like 18 to 25 ish) and you have a good body from working out. There's a certain novelty aspect to older women having sex with younger guys, so I would imagine they would have lower standards. If you look strong and virile, they'd probably be willing to overlook a shitty face.

Disclaimer: This is all strictly hypothetical and I very well could be talking out of my ass

No milf for your face

Honestly I think it might be possible to ascend with a milf if you're still young (like 18 to 25 ish) and you have a good body from working out. There's a certain novelty aspect to older women having sex with younger guys, so I would imagine they would have lower standards. If you look strong and virile, they'd probably be willing to overlook a shitty face.

Disclaimer: This is all strictly hypothetical and I very well could be talking out of my ass
This is what I was thinking as well. It may be our only chance next to prostitution.

Jesus fucking mary christ reddit is so cucked. I can't even post on a foid degrading forum without getting banned. What the fuck is the logic in this? So what if I call a spade a spade. These whores are fucking useless.

I plan on burning my bible one day. No use if this pathetic excuse of a creator doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone. I hope that faggot rots in hell.

I want to ascend with a milf as well. I’m 19 right now and lean. I would think there’s gotta be milfs out there that would get kicks out of dating a young inexperienced guy. I need to try a dating app and go for older women at some point to see what happens. I’d even date women up to 45 years old and hookup with ones up to age 65

Also in before "omg inkwell you're just drunk". SHUT THE FUCK UP. IM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING WORLD.

No, if they’re still attractive at a older age they still getting chad dick.

I want to ascend with a milf as well. I’m 19 right now and lean. I would think there’s gotta be milfs out there that would get kicks out of dating a young inexperienced guy. I need to try a dating app and go for older women at some point to see what happens. I’d even date women up to 45 years old and hookup with ones up to age 65
Maybe if you gained some muscle as well it would help. I'm seriously gonna starvemaxx soon and try to lose all of this weight. The years have taken their fucking toll and I need something, anything just to feel okay.

Maybe if you gained some muscle as well it would help. I'm seriously gonna starvemaxx soon and try to lose all of this weight. The years have taken their fucking toll and I need something, anything just to feel okay.
I can’t gain any more muscle. I’m maxed out with my genetic potential at 155 pounds. Still though, my body is alright and an older woman should like it

No, if they’re still attractive at a older age they still getting chad dick.
I don't even care if their attractive. I am going for the lowest of the lows. It is my god given right to fuck something.

I can’t gain any more muscle. I’m maxed out with my genetic potential at 155 pounds. Still though, my body is alright and an older woman should like it
Have you tried tinder or bumble?

I saw people on /fit/ saying that Facebook has its own dating platform, and that there's a lot of desperate milfs on there. Idk if it's true or not, but maybe something to consider if you go down that route

For face maybe, still you need to be tall, masculine with big dick.

I don't even care if their attractive. I am going for the lowest of the lows. It is my god given right to fuck something.
They still getting chad dick, Chad will dumpster dive to fuck Ugly, Old, and Fat Women, that’s why a lot of us have problems regardless of whatever type of Woman we try to go for.

Chad already had a piece and now that’s all she wants.

If they are less picky, it's not to a noticeable enough degree for them to be desperate enough to fuck incels

Anyone know a discord in which I can degrade foids? I want to make someone cry tonight.

FUCK IM FEELING LIKE A FUCKING GOD TONIGHT

Have you tried tinder or bumble?
Not yet. I’m too broke to afford dates until I get a job. When I do try, I’m gonna try to go for ugly girls and fat girls to maximize my success chance. Also older women

I saw people on /fit/ saying that Facebook has its own dating platform, and that there's a lot of desperate milfs on there. Idk if it's true or not, but maybe something to consider if you go down that route
I’ll look into it. Maybe desperate milfs would be ok with me. I have low standards, so I’d fuck almost anything I could get.

I’ll look into it. Maybe desperate milfs would be ok with me. I have low standards, so I’d fuck almost anything I could get.
You will ascend someday brocel, I believe it truly and wholeheartedly. :feelsokman:

I drank heavily for the latter half of my 20's but I've been trying to tone it down recently. Still love booze though, it just doesn't love me

I’d even date women up to 45 years old and hookup with ones up to age 65
Are you sure? :feelskek:
I personally don't think I would be able to get hard to a granny

If they are less picky, it's not to a noticeable enough degree for them to be desperate enough to fuck incels
I wish I could degrade these cunt stains into submission. If this was the olden days I would have forced them to submit to me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

You should really try drinking forreal sometime. I guarantee if you delved deep you would feel fucking fantastic! :feelsohh::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
It does not work for me. I just feel tired. I don’t like my stomach sick either, so avoid it

Tbh I would cum on a grannies face. Fuck these whores. I would post the pics on motherless afterword and send the pics to her grandchildren.

I’d make it work. They gotta look somewhat attractive, not a wrinkled 80 year old of course. What’s the max age you’d date?

I WILL LEVITATE

I'm feeling very angry and spiteful tonight. Maybe we can start some carnage.

What’s the max age you’d date?
The max age I would date would be 28 and the minimum depending on where in the world I am at of course (I don't want to go to jail for dating below the age of consent)

The max age I would date would be 28 and the minimum depending on where in the world I am at of course (I don't want to go to jail for dating below the age of consent)
I just want these old whores to choke as they scream. I want to see the tears stream down their face as I beat them senseless.

I see. I’d LTR them up to age 45 and pump and dump much older than that. I’m not picky, lol

SOON AS MY FLOW STARTS I COMPOSE ART LIKE THE GHOST OF MOZART

I'm feeling very angry and spiteful tonight. Maybe we can start some carnage.
I just want these old whores to choke as they scream. I want to see the tears stream down their face as I beat them senseless.
200 17

I AM SATAN MOTHER FUCKERS

I doubt it. There's an abundance of thirsty-normie-men, just lining up at the door and eagerly waiting their turn to fuck some milf pussy.

Last edited:
LE LE LE LE LE LE LE LE

I doubt it. There's an abundance of thirsty-normie-men, just lining up at the door and eagerly waiting their turn to fuck some milf pussy.
But maybe if I call a spade a spade?