Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are mexican toilets white chad only too?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I need advice from people who go out daily or are in school.

@HiddenUzer advice?

The girl my chad friend fucked in his dorm on Wednesday is a Latina. She’s big boobed and I’ve seen her at the gym
What race is he?

What race is he?
It made me very depressed that day. Because if just looking at the girl I would think she’s a virgin but she’s actually made out with my chad friend several times and sucked his dick as well as having sex

It made me very depressed that day. Because if just looking at the girl I would think she’s a virgin but she’s actually made out with my chad friend several times and sucked his dick as well as having sex
Toilets start giving blowies at the age of 12-13 (it’s just the truth)

What would you do if you actually got her and she broke up with you?
Move on. It won’t be hard then. I’ll know we weren’t meant to be when we’ve tried

Move on. It won’t be hard then. I’ll know we weren’t meant to be when we’ve tried
Yeah i forgot you’re rich so she will be with you and be attracted to you for you.

Yeah i forgot you’re rich so she will be with you and be attracted to you for you.
her family is very rich and powerful. She don’t need me, unless we’re really in love

her family is very rich and powerful. She don’t need me, unless we’re really in love
Like how rich are we talking? You said her father was friends with trump.

@Recluse don’t you lurk my thread and click off without a comment. GET YO MOTHERFUCKING ASS BACK HERE

They fuck anyone who isnt curry tbh

They definitely love white guys, but can date other kinds sometimes :feelsjuice:

Mexicans Fucking Suck.