Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are mentalcels fakecels?

• Thread starter I want to believe
  • Start date

Are mentalcels fakecels?

• Yeap

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
The question is in the title of the thread.
What is your opinion on this?
By mentalcels, I mean those who are at least average or above average. In other words, those who have no other problems than mental ones.

Fakecel is knowingly lying about your looks or sexual history (in my opinion).
Some mentalcels are volcels since they refuse to accept that looks aren't the reason why they can't get women and don't to to therapy or whatever.

Yes. I don't believe mental illness can affect your life that much if you're good looking.

Bones are everything. If your deficient in the bones department, but not enough so for it to be over, super low inhib can help you score a low tier foid or get arrested.

yes being schizo and shit like that really can fuck you up

If a mentalcel is good looking enough, he can just Tindermax.

Mentalcels don’t exist

Yes. Unless they are developmentally disabled or some shit.

Bones are everything. If your deficient in the bones department, but not enough so for it to be over, super low inhib can help you score a low tier foid or get arrested.

No. Its not their fault they are that way. 99% of mentalcels were ugly as fuck in their youth and then puberty made them okay looking or average looking. But the mental scars from the early negative reinforcement will most likely never go away. Its brutal tbh