Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are mentalcels fakecels?

Justkillmesenpai

Justkillmesenpai

Banned
-
What’s your opinion on that?
They don’t get ostracized because of their looks but because of their personality.
Imagine a whole group being social and one guy being an autistic mentalcel, it’s pretty obvious they will ignore him.

What’s the difference between getting fucked in life for your looks vs being a sperg? Not much I’d say.

If it's a good looking mentalcel then yes.

Depends. You can't be an 8+/10 mentalcel, but if you're average looking then shitty social skills and/ or autism can stop you from getting laid.

mentalcels are truecels

mentalceldom is very simple in my opinion.
"someone who isn't enough goodlooking to compensate his mental hillness"
a 5/10 or a 6/10 can be a mentalcel if u go above with looks you're a volcel

calling yourself a mentalcel is just a cope because you don´t want to face the fact that you are unattractive.

Good looking men get approached and women do all the work.

You can't "fake" a mental illness. Especially if it's keeping you from getting laid.

yes

its already been proven personality and sexual success has no correlation

Mentalcels are legit. A dude in the normie range of looks, if aspie or autistic, it's fucked for good

No tbh ngl

Autism and mental disorders are an automatic death sentence. You must be extremely attractive or wealthy to get away with autism or aspergers
You MUST be neurotypical to compete in the sexual market. Literally every guy I've met IRL who is in the spectrum has never had any friends or gf

mentalcels are truecels
No tbh ngl

Autism and mental disorders are an automatic death sentence. You must be extremely attractive or wealthy to get away with autism or aspergers
You MUST be neurotypical to compete in the sexual market. Literally every guy I've met IRL who is in the spectrum has never had any friends or gf

For the zillionth time. No. Mentalcel is not fake.

calling yourself a mentalcel is just a cope because you don´t want to face the fact that you are unattractive.

high iq

we've already been over this. Mentalceldom exists to the extent that being an autist sperg disadvantages you. If you concede that the 5/10 NT guy has an easier time where the eternal foid is concerned than his autistic counterpart, then you implicitly admit that how one is mentally wired at least plays a partial role in how one is seen by the opposite sex. Now imagine that you're average looking, but completely fucked mentally. That's a mentalcel

Sure, if you're chad then mentalceldom is virtually nonexistent, short of having cancer autism

Being a mentalcel is worse than being ugly. This is why the meme of ugly men "having girlfriends" exists. Because if you are neurotypical you can get laid. It may be with an ugly landwhale, but it's gonna happen. It could be just betabuxing, but it will happen.

I mean, yes, if you have Chad tier looks even being a mentalcel won't stop you, but when was the last time you saw an autistic, awkward Chad? You might as well be talking about unicorns.

Because of this, i think a lot of people here who claim it is their looks alone that prevents them from getting laid are in denial about their own mental issues. Unless you are legit 1/10 sub-human, being average or ugly isn't a death sentence unless you are messed up in the head as well.

If you're a low-functioning autist or actual retard, no. But then you most likely wouldn't even be here.

If your mental condition is mild and you're 6+ you're a fakecel IMO.
Unless you are legit 1/10 sub-human, being average or ugly isn't a death sentence unless you are messed up in the head as well.
Cope. Getting laid as a 2-3/10 male nowadays is nigh impossible, even with bottom of the barrel women. Even as a 4 it's already lunatic mode. You're right about betabuxxing though, that can work even at that rate.

Most of them.

If you're a low-functioning autist or actual retard, no. But then you most likely wouldn't even be here.

If your mental condition is mild and you're 6+ you're a fakecel IMO.

You are creating a false dichotomy between actual retard and "mild" mentalcel.

But i think this notion of a fakecel is also worth discussing. If you have never slept with a woman, and you are suffering from it, you cannot be called a "fakecel". People call Elliot Roger a fakecel because a lot of incels seem to be convinced he was good looking. The guy still went insane and ended up murdering people because he couldn't have a girlfriend, so what's fake, and what's real?

Personally, the suffering inceldom brings is so great that i think fakecels simply cannot exist. If you are an involuntary celibate, something concrete must be wrong with you, whether in the body or in the head (or both). There is no way anyone would subject themselves to the misery of inceldom if they could simply get out of it at any time with just a bit of effort.

You are creating a false dichotomy between actual retard and "mild" mentalcel.
I was just trying to address the different levels of mental issues, just like we do with ratings (i.e. a 3/10 is a truecel, but a 7/10 is a fakecel, etc).

Let's put things this way: if your mental condition is so bad that even if someone told you "look dude, I've talked with that girl, she already told me she is interested in you, just go to her, say hi and kiss her", you would still be unable to get the girl, then ok, you're a mentalcel. Or at least if you would be unable to make something happen with a girl that was CLEARLY interested in you, giving you heavy, repetitive IOIs.

People call Elliot Roger a fakecel because a lot of incels seem to be convinced he was good looking. The guy still went insane and ended up murdering people because he couldn't have a girlfriend, so what's fake, and what's real?
Elliot was already insane before. He had no fucking clue. He never tried to get a girl in any remotely normal way.

I think he can be considered a true mentalcel because of his insanity. He just had no fucking clue how things work.

Personally, the suffering inceldom brings is so great that i think fakecels simply cannot exist. If you are an involuntary celibate, something concrete must be wrong with you, whether in the body or in the head (or both). There is no way anyone would subject themselves to the misery of inceldom if they could simply get out of it at any time with just a bit of effort.
I think the suffering of a mentalcel who is good-looking and get the chances but can't take the opportunity and the one from an ugly NT dude who knows his looks are all that are between him and a relationship are very different, but yeah, both exist.

As an ugly NT guy I admit that I have a bias against mentalcels because the situation of a good-looking guy who doesn't take a clear, easy opportunity to score with a decent/good-looking girl is kinda revolting. It's like watching someone throw good food away and then complain about being hungry, ok, the person is insane, but even so it's revolting to look at.

No, I am more of a mentalcel, I was really ugly only from facial swelling and when I became obese. Taking another detail that I will not mention that I have already made clear in my ... anyway, it is not.

As an ugly NT guy I admit that I have a bias against mentalcels because the situation of a good-looking guy who doesn't take a clear, easy opportunity to score with a decent/good-looking girl is kinda revolting. It's like watching someone throw good food away and then complain about being hungry, ok, the person is insane, but even so it's revolting to look at.
I feel it's actually more the equivalent of finding a book in a language that is indecipherable to you, and throwing it away because it's useless. Of course this is speculation, as I'm not good looking, so the whole caveat of finding the book in the first place doesn't really work for me.

^ some of the time, this is what I feel.

Other days I feel like a misunderstood demi-god among mere men. :feelskek:

Let's put things this way: if your mental condition is so bad that even if someone told you "look dude, I've talked with that girl, she already told me she is interested in you, just go to her, say hi and kiss her", you would still be unable to get the girl, then ok, you're a mentalcel. Or at least if you would be unable to make something happen with a girl that was CLEARLY interested in you, giving you heavy, repetitive IOIs.

Generally speaking, the way it works for good looking mentalcels, the few that actually exist, is that women may become interested at first but suddenly lose all of it once they realize what type of man you are.

Elliot was already insane before. He had no fucking clue. He never tried to get a girl in any remotely normal way.

I think he can be considered a true mentalcel because of his insanity. He just had no fucking clue how things work.

Well, there you have it. He couldn't have a girlfriend because he was a mentalcel.

I think the issue is that you don't realize how many things out there are off putting to women beyond looks.

I remember reading a story of a woman admitting she refuted to have sex with a guy because right before they were about to do it he confessed that he was a virgin.

I wish i could find the story because it was that ludicrous, but consider what we have here. Obviously the guy must have passed every test imaginable to get to the point he was about to have sex with her. His looks, personality, approach skills, everything must have been in order, but that one thing ruined his chances at the last second.

And that's how easy it is for a woman to lose interest in you. Imagine being good looking enough that a woman may be attracted to you at first, but then you fail to interact properly with her. You become quite, unable to speak coherently, you can't behave correctly, can't look her in the eyes etc. That initial interest she may have had would be obliterated in mere seconds.

Mental issues can also bring a lot of indirect obstacles. If you can't interact with people normally you also cannot have friends or a social life. You probably can't hold a job. No woman will ever put up with what she will consider to be a socially inept loser.

I mean, MAYBE if you are absolutely 10/10 Chad you can overcome all this, but again, how many awkward Chads have you seen in your life? I mean, i'm sure there must be at least a few out there but you can't rely on such a rare occurrence to argue that mentacels don't exist.

I honestly don't understand the difference. Retarded people can get retarded girlfriends it doesn't matter how fucking ugly, penniless, or how small your cock is anyone can get laid. We are all mentalcels. If you claim you aren't mentalcel you are coping. Nobody here will accept that they are awkward retards around women I understand that I am but alot of people can't accept or realize it. There are more reasons why women won't talk to you besides your height, weight, face, social status. I mean as long as you dress ok and shower people will talk to you and you will get opportunities. I'm pretty sure that everyone here can get opportunities out of inceldom we just suck because we probably all have mental problems regarding actual intimacy.

women may become interested at first but suddenly lose all of it once they realize what type of man you are.
How fast? If you can fuck or at least kiss her before it happens you're already light-years ahead of sub3 truecels.

Well, there you have it. He couldn't have a girlfriend because he was a mentalcel.
I read his manifesto and I agree in his case.

I think the issue is that you don't realize how many things out there are off putting to women beyond looks.

I remember reading a story of a woman admitting she refuted to have sex with a guy because right before they were about to do it he confessed that he was a virgin.
That kind of shit really makes pussies dry up, but if your looks are good enough you have leeway enough to do shit like that. If you're a 4,5/10 dude who got her through a combination of extreme spam approaching, booze and lots of luck, yeah, you're fucked. You can't afford to say something like that.

That's another reason why I don't hate PUA completely, they teach you not to say shit like that to women, which is something that I think many guys who were raised by single mothers and feminism don't know and can hurt them if they're on normie tier in terms of looks.

How fast? If you can fuck or at least kiss her before it happens you're already light-years ahead of sub3 truecels.

I read his manifesto and I agree in his case.

That kind of shit really makes pussies dry up, but if your looks are good enough you have leeway enough to do shit like that. If you're a 4,5/10 dude who got her through a combination of extreme spam approaching, booze and lots of luck, yeah, you're fucked. You can't afford to say something like that.

That's another reason why I don't hate PUA completely, they teach you not to say shit like that to women, which is something that I think many guys who were raised by single mothers and feminism don't know and can hurt them if they're on normie tier in terms of looks.
This guy knows what's up. I know my awkward behavior is what turns women off. I know most people on here are normie tier in terms of looks like another fellow said and yea there probably are some mongoloids on here but that's irrelevant because even mongos can get bitches if they know what to do. I think we are all mentally fucked and there is a je ne se quois to our mannerisms that is off putting to women. There might be a way to fix this. I think when we talk to women we sound like emotional infants or retards to them maybe we are like just low tier players who only exist for practice and punishment.

I'm not going to give my opinion on this one, I just want to say that this question is basically the Incel version of "Are traps gay?".

Generally speaking, the way it works for good looking mentalcels, the few that actually exist, is that women may become interested at first but suddenly lose all of it once they realize what type of man you are.

Based beethovencel

The female pussy really does dry up remarkably fast if you do/say/act weird or awkward. You're an insta-creep and she will move on to someone who is your looksmatch but without your autism.

Mentalcels are ugly copers. You cant be "autistic" without being ugly. There are only very rare exceptions. Ugliness leads to social rejection which leads to you staying indoors all the time and developing behavioural quirks because you missed out on key developmental stages. Ive never seen an attractive person suffer from mental problems. Only average to below average people. But yeah its totally not your looks. Its your personality br0

Most people online are deluded.

It's not like mentalcels are 6'2 NW1 chads. Most of them are average at best or also looking bad.

Mentalcels feel the pain just as we uggocels do.

No tbh ngl

True

At least ugly people can leave the house. I've been trapped in my house for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back