Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are men treated worse now than women were in the '50s and before?

Are men treated worse now than women were in the '50s and before?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
This thread was inspired by this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5MLUWMD1HM

But I'm sure we've all seen stuff like this before. Men being treated very disrespectfully in this current woke culture.

So... is this worse than women were treated back when society was more traditional?

I feel like it is, to be honest. But I'm just curious as to what you guys think.

I'll make a poll :)

You have whores in the streets chanting kill all men.
When in the 50s did the men advocate for the deaths of all women? or any foid for that matter? Holes have been a protected species in our cucked as fuck soyciety since it fucking began.

Your vote. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This thread was inspired by this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5MLUWMD1HM

But I'm sure we've all seen stuff like this before. Men being treated very disrespectfully in this current woke culture.

So... is this worse than women were treated back when society was more traditional?

I feel like it is, to be honest. But I'm just curious as to what you guys think.

I'll make a poll :)

The new Star Trek series sucks, I can't even bring myself to watch it. I agree with what you're saying though. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
men have been treated worse since the dawn of time

You have whores in the streets chanting kill all men.
When in the 50s did the men advocate for the deaths of all women? or any foid for that matter? Holes have been a protected species in our cucked as fuck soyciety since it fucking began.

- males are getting dismissed for political positions or job offers just because it's "not okay" to have too many men in the company/parlament, women can get jobs just for being female replacing more qualified men, making it even harder for them to find a job.

- it's seen as "toxic" if a man acts manly.

- most males (sub7 in looks) are completly left out on the sexual market.

- females are still dating up in the income department, even though they now make just as much money as males, fucking up the sexual market even more.

There is plenty of evidence that men have it worse than women in the 50s

I hope the space-Taliban take this woke Enterprise out

I suppose the common theme is that the less desirable members of the "lower" gender are the ones that are treated unkindly.

So in that Star Trek clip the guys treated badly weren't super attractive or were a bit old, etc.

Men can behave similarly when they're on top. Meg in Family Guy springs to mind! But also all the harshness towards fat women or spinsters or whatever else.

Don't get me wrong I still think men are on top even currently, but they're just Jewish men who benefit from creating this kind of pretend matriarchy.

I never lived through the 50s so I don't know
Maybe oldcels have the answer

Off topic but nice Spark pfp :feelsokman:

Off topic but nice Spark pfp :feelsokman:

Thanks! Yours is cool too :)

I've been a pretty big fan of Sonic games my whole life, although my favourites are ones like SA2.

Spark seems like a fun series although currently I only own the first game. I think the third looks really good though.

Have you played both too? ^^

Thanks! Yours is cool too :)

I've been a pretty big fan of Sonic games my whole life, although my favourites are ones like SA2.

Spark seems like a fun series although currently I only own the first game. I think the third looks really good though.

Have you played both too? ^^
Sadly no cuz of how much shit I installed on my pc but I gotta admit the look pretty cool

And the same goes for Freedom Planet (if you played or heard of it), its a fun game with an upcoming sequel

Men have always been "expandable", but at least in the past they had things to balance it out: a guaranteed loyal wife, a family, kids, and the joy and respect of the them.

Nowadays men, especially those not at the top, are treated the worst: mocked by foids and everyone else, no wife, no family, no kids, the shittiest wage-slaving job (if any, thanks to the shittiest foids equality policy), never helped and always on the brink of being left to die (suicide encouraged).
No respect, no human decency, unappealing men are worse than dogs and animals in this society. They pay the price of the wicked things done by the "successful" ones ("If I help you, you are gonna end up a rapist/pedo/capitalist-scammers/wife-beater"), almost like children paying the debts of fathers.

And this happens... why? Because we let it happen. We should have never let it happen. As males, we suck to each others. Also globalization and technological improvements have made all worse
- males are getting dismissed for political positions or job offers just because it's "not okay" to have too many men in the company/parlament, women can get jobs just for being female replacing more qualified men, making it even harder for them to find a job.
Yeah, it doesnt even matter how qualified you are (men), or unqualified they are (women)... absurd

Last edited:
men have been treated worse since the dawn of time
Nah men were the top of the food chain and ruled the world through strength. Nowadays it’s all soft shit and men have become obsolete.

Sadly no cuz of how much shit I installed on my pc but I gotta admit the look pretty cool

And the same goes for Freedom Planet (if you played or heard of it), its a fun game with an upcoming sequel

I have played the original a bit. To be honest though these days I tend to avoid games with female protagonists because there are just so many of them and I felt like it was becoming tedious.

With the Spark games, I'm not sure how much space the second or third one take up but the first game is very small :)

It's pretty fun too and the music is catchy!

Nah men were the top of the food chain and ruled the world through strength. Nowadays it’s all soft shit and men have become obsolete.
Sort of... sadly. Also, men of the past were the ones supposed to protect and defend their family, hence the high respect. Foids couldn't make it alone, couldn't protect their children without a man.
Now governments have taken their place, the place of men, buying off folds loyalty. The new role, is to be a slave, working to death, doing the (most disgusting, hardest, most painful) things that others are unwilling to do.

Men get the most shit thrown at them in this garbage society.

Edit: Oh wait, you’re comparing the past to now. I don’t know, I wasn’t born in the 50’s.

sure there were men that comprised the upper echelons but we also made up the lower tiers too. Who do you think went out to die in brutal wars, served as disposable slaves etc etc
Women? JFL.
nothing has changed, misandry is the way of the world as it always has been

The 1950's was just closer to equality, ironically. You could still argue that females were treated better even back then, but the difference was bearable because men also had the respect and freedom that came with living a more difficult life.

Now it's just unbearably bad. Males today have it MUCH worse than the average housewife in the 1950's doing what females naturally want to do anyway. As a male today, you are literally told to just slave away for society while being hated and getting nothing in return.

Last edited:
TFW incels aren't considered real man by whores and normtards and in some cases even not considered humans. So idc and dgaf about normscums. Let their partners fuck them up as much as possible :feelsautistic:

sure there were men that comprised the upper echelons but we also made up the lower tiers too. Who do you think went out to die in brutal wars, served as disposable slaves etc etc
Women? JFL.
nothing has changed, misandry is the way of the world as it always has been
everyone fought wars back then, even the kings and nobles led their armies and fought on the frontlines. Just because men were in a lower class it doesnt mean its the same as nowadays where a man has no power over a woman at all; back then the woman was basically a man's private property, doesn't matter if they were poor or rich.

Back in the day it was closer to equal, foids still were privileged and overall had it better, but now it's laughably lopsided where both the society, laws and biology all work massively in favor of women.

Women were never supposed to own stuff, that alone gives them a massive privilege due to their biology. Owning things is just a male courtship display. Basically the soyciety (through taxation and laws) fulfills every foid need that would previously have been fulfilled by a non-Chad male in a transaction for sex.

Men are lower than dirt in today's world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back