Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are men naturally bluepilled?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
If so, to what extent?

depends on society, desi societies are blkpilled af, but anglo societies are bluepilled af

If so, to what extent?
I dont think anyone is natuarlly as you describe.

We all grow up as children, but many of us are blinkered to the realities. Punks used to call is stunted development. The system supports that. Thats why education goes on until 22-25 these days. In UK people used to leave at 16 and start work.

So, we natuarlly sit in a cacoon until 25 and then struggle to get the jobs the cacoon promised, and depending on the results, gradually realise that the red pill option is an analogy that suits them, but even then the full extent of it grows.

The thing is, there are secrets in life that many of us dont know and understand. Ways of communicating.

I think the problem lies in the fact that we are encouraged to try, but never allowed to succeed.

What im saying is that the system does accomodate anyone, people like us, and all we have to do is walk into it. Sounds easy? But I cant do it. And the truth is that its not that easy and you cant just say what it is. I mean, if I advised you to walk down the steret and shout, HI, how are you, where you going to the next girl you see even though you didn't know her, and act like you WERE LONG TIME FRINEDS you would think that I was mad, but that is exactly what they do, in my opinion. These people ignore the formalities inintroductions and trust in a higher force to put them in the right place at the right time.

however, you try it and you'll get arrested. Or try to be in the right place at the right time and the girl is fat or otherwise unpleasant.

The system is actually open to all I think but that does not mean we can all win.

So we are all red pilled, to use your terminology, until we can figure out what a blue pill is. Sort of.

The matrix did a good job of explaining things, but even that is not enough to fully actualise what it meant to convey.

It's easy to be redpill when you have options (chad and women). Not so much when you're on the wrong end of it.

I'd say they're naturally redpilled.

Many men are masochistic by nature in an attempt to woo a woman to fuck him. It's something normies and below do and hurts them a lot so when they inevitably get rejected they kill the girl they want to fuck and maybe go ER

Men usually get more and more blackpilled with age.
Most older men are quite blackpilled.