Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are men going bald much younger than compared to the past?

Are men going bald much younger than compared to the past?

• Faster than previous decades

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • About the same

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Slower than previous decades

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
And if they are, why exactly? I thought new age men all had low testosterone?

faster. Dht causes hair loss not testosteron. And all the female hormones in our water too

idk i wasn't alive before

Yes and I think stress cause balding as well

It´s bad genes. Blaming environment is coping.

I am 21 years old and nearly completely bald. Stress of inceldom gets me heavily.

I think yes, I noticed that too.

yes because alchohol and tobacco accelerate hair loss

We need to find a cure for baldness tbh. It’s a thing that no man should have to endure.

Last time I visited the hairdresser, an old Italian dude. He told me "lots of young people are getting bald now. I just tell them to buzz off" jfl

I hope so. I beat the Norwood reaper so if more men fall to his scythe it will make me better by reference.

Think that's cruel? Then you aren't blackpilled. It's a mog or be mogged world.

I can only imagine..:feelsbadman:

My dearest sympathy to all baldcels tbh
Pray for ritalin.
My hair is the only thing i have, i'm hoping for keeping it to the grave.

Also the studies show it's associated with a western fast food high carb diet. Countries that adopt a western style of living see baldness increase.

But baldness has always been common especially for whites. Most 70s movie stars are nw2-4 in their movies.

Even a low T soy cuck still has several times more T than a femoid.

Being low T doesn't save you from balding unless you're REALLY low T like a woman is.

Also the studies show it's associated with a western fast food high carb diet. Countries that adopt a western style of living see baldness increase.

But baldness has always been common especially for whites. Most 70s movie stars are nw2-4 in their movies.

kinda seems like flabby / fat dudes go bald faster

but if it's DHT, wouldn't soy boys have less of it? yet they seem to bald more often

kinda seems like flabby / fat dudes go bald faster

but if it's DHT, wouldn't soy boys have less of it? yet they seem to bald more often

It's definitely DHT but it's not levels of DHT. It's sensitivity to DHT. This is the same idea as guys like The Rock. Even with zero roids he'd be twice as big as me with all the roids I could take, because he has better testosterone sensitivity in his muscles. They respond better than mine can.

Shitty lifestyle probably just increases general body inflammation which makes it go faster.

Yo how the fuck do you get a prescription for propecia I live in the US and can’t even get healthcare

Slower. Myriad of hairloss drugs and hair transplants have come a long ways.

I think its because vitamine deficiency and enviroment toxins

They probably lace our food and water with chemicals, that's the only explanation.

Yo how the fuck do you get a prescription for propecia I live in the US and can’t even get healthcare

buy it from alldaychemist for cheap