Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are meds inherently evil?

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
American society is based off of Mediterranean societies like the Roman Empire and Ancient Greece. American society is evil. Not to mention the Jews that came here who corrupted the country even more and they are part Mediterranean. I am part med myself but I don’t act like the average med at all. And Nordics and Anglo saxon immigrants who come here are quickly corrupted by American culture, and which is based off Rome and Greece, and Egypt and Babylonian to a lesser extent. These were all med peoples, they were all evil. Greece was probably the least evil but still evil

1723418703277w

I personally am fully med, I can wholeheartedly say that the med is inherently corrupt and evil. Corruption has always been rampant here even before rome was ever a thing.

1. European Meds(Rome & Greece) are different from North African ones- genetically, culturally, and phenotypically
2. Yes, they did base some of it from their culture/civilization, but they also bought in a lot of it as well from their own culture, and since not many Meds were in early America.
3. Jews are a complete mixed race, so it's more of the issuer of mixing as opposed to them being a bit Med.
4. All humans are shit humans

All people have the ability to be evil