Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are McCoy's Thai Sweet Chicken crisps tasty?

G

Guest2

I dunno if I want to open this bag and then not like them. I think I might have eaten them before but they might've been paprika tbh and I'm not usually a big fan of chicken crisps because the taste is rather sharp. Then again, that's only worth experience of roast chicken flavoured crisps; Thai sweet chicken could be completely different.

I'm just going to reply saying that I never tried them so that +1 to post count.

Yeah they're legit great, shame the packs of assorted spicy mccoys are only ever sold in the big super markets I can never be arsed to go to.
Yeah my mother bought one of those and I've already eaten both of the flame grilled steak ones and this packet has kinda just been lurking in my room for a few days

I don’t know but rabbit stew is nice

I'm just going to reply saying that I never tried them so that +1 to post count.
fucking based. Also no idea what a McCoy is

I will eat a rabbit instead

Chip flavors in burgerland are so shit. "BBQ". Fuck off, in japan and other places they have awesome flavors that actually taste like what they are supposed too.

iu

just close your nose and eat it

never tasted tbh
but wish one day i was able to buy

Walkers sensations are the best chicken flavoured crisps. Tho golden wonder salt an vinegar are the best. I can sit an scran six packets in the one sitting.