Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are mayo and nigger whores generally more receptive to you than noodlewhores?

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★★
Generally they are more receptive to me compared to noodlewhores.

Noodles are likely the easiest ones overall. Nigger whores are too masculine and high T. White whores are just insanely picky

Noodles are likely the easiest ones overall. Nigger whores are too masculine and high T. White whores are just insanely picky
From my experience this isn't the case. Strange but real.

I get treated like shit by everyone

im assuming ur rice. if ur rice the answer would be no.

Generally they are more receptive to me compared to noodlewhores.
Noodlewhore's give you a bad time because you're a ricecel, they hate their race and want muttcel kids. It's ovER for the rice race in the jewusa. :feelsrope:

It'll take around $ 5000 worth of gifts and services and intermittent payments to keep a young white woman as mistress, mind you it'll increase as she grows older

It'll take around $ 5000 worth of gifts and services and intermittent payments to keep a young white woman as mistress, mind you it'll increase as she grows older
What the fuck

Femoids of all races just ignore me.

Females usually just ignore me

I am invisible to all!