Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are martial arts (MMA, etc...) even useful ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
I feel like they're a giga cope.

First, who ever is taller and stronger will probably win.

Second, in a street fight, there's a very high chance the attacker will be either armed with a gun, or a knife, or attack from behind, or come with a pack of friends.

The only situation where muh MMA is gonna useful is if you're doing a 1 vs 1 fight with an opponent who's size and strength match yours, and who doesnt cheat.

Ie: It'll never happen.

Obviously in the USA you can carry a gun so it's even more useless. But even in CeUCKrope, it's actually useless af if you think about it. In France, sandniggers attack people all the time, they're not strong or trained, they just go 5 vs 1 and use a knife or a screwdriver to kill their victim.

What's your take on that one ?

Last edited:
There are some martial arts that can be useful, and I mean only those with the use of weapons like krav maga. Learning how to use your arms and fists won't really help in self defence against someone with stronger and taller bones

might be as the last resort or to impress somebody (the ability to knock a nigga out would be enough no grappling or anything), but realistically if you are smart then if you don't have a gun you just run away instead of fighting in 99.9% of times.

It's always a + to know how to fight, you're just making worst cases scenarios. Where it can be counter productive is that the mmacel might think he's hot shit and fight instead of walking away or defusing the situation and get clapped.

The "toxic masculinity" foids talk about but forces us to adopt so they dont see us as pussies...

Last edited:
size and strength do matter in competition setting
but when an skilled person fights the average folk unless you're an absolute f****** midget who is going against a 6.5 if you're skilled enough you should be fine
and against knives yeah it is a f****** joke I think the only people who genuinely believe that they can disarm a knife or go against five people are just f****** delusional

size and strength do matter in competition setting
but when an skilled person fights the average folk unless you're an absolute f****** midget who is going against a 6.5 if you're skilled enough you should be fine
and against knives yeah it is a f****** joke I think the only people who genuinely believe that they can disarm a knife or go against five people are just f****** delusional
say fuck once in a while

and let me tell you something I was actually in a very dangerous situation when five junks who were high on crack tried to kill me and some of my classmates with f****** short blades

being mixed martial artist helped srivive one of classmates was getting phychal with them while they were trying to mog us he was very fit so he though he was hotshite

I was able to remain clam then pushed the guy to created distance
in order to make an opining to ran away
and we survived

and let me tell you something I was actually in a very dangerous situation when five junks who were high on crack tried to kill me and some of my classmates with f****** short blades

being mixed martial artist helped srivive one of classmates was getting phychal with them while they were trying to mog us he was very fit so he though he was hotshite

I was able to remain clam then pushed the guy to created distance
in order to make an opining to ran away
and we survived
why the FUCK are you censoring the fword

I think every incel should become a wepnaised human being just for them to gain a little bit of confidence and maybe stop the bullying if they are still in school
also from my experience there aren't that many chads in martial arts gyms

I would categorize most people in the following categories bullied kids thugs who want to turn their life around people who are kind of crazy and just love fighting and rarely rarely the handsome football player who is kind of interested and athletic and wants to try something unique and challenging

It’s a good hobby

it's just because I hate typing in the English language and I mostly use speech to text so it kind of automatically starts the f word

If you're getting jumped by a cumskin I think they're pretty useful. With tyrones there's literally nothing you can do. Whether you're bare handed or gunmaxxed the tyrone will break every single bone in your body just by looking at you and nothing on earth can scratch him, unless it's another tyrone

If you're getting jumped by a cumskin I think they're pretty useful. With tyrones there's literally nothing you can do. Whether you're bare handed or gunmaxxed the tyrone will break every single bone in your body just by looking at you and nothing on earth can scratch him, unless it's another tyrone

u think blacks are stronger than whites ?

If we're talking about raw strength then scandinavians are the strongest. But blacks just have insane durability, stamina, speed, aggressivity etc. which are perfect for fighting

most martial arts obviously aren't, they're performative

a few might have some relevance, although obviously if someone mugs you they probably have a knife or gun. so idk maybe in bar brawls or sth jfl

but usually it's best to avoid physical fights where possible, unless you like getting tangled with random sweaty men

Why use martial arts when the other guys have guns

No use a weapon instead

Did Judo for 5 years in my teens. Was nice. Doesnt help much if the opponent is a tank or has weapons.

100% yes. A trained fighters wins 99% of the fights unless it's up against someone much bigger like McGregor Vs HafThor or something or if the guy is armed.

In raw strength no. Icelandic, Han Chinese,Iranian and Polynesian are way stronger pound for pound than but blacks make for better fighters because they have a lot of fast twitch fibers, are generally athletic and have long arms. These things only matter at the highest level tho and even then there are a lot of exceptions. Your average white and black are pretty much even.

Last edited:
If we're talking about raw strength then scandinavians are the strongest. But blacks just have insane durability, stamina, speed, aggressivity etc. which are perfect for fighting
In raw strength no. Icelandic, Han Chinese,Iranian and Polynesian are way stronger pound for pound than but blacks make for better fighters because they have a lot of fast twitch fibers, are generally athletic and have long arms. These things only matter at the highest level tho and even then there are a lot of exceptions. Your average white and black are pretty much even.

It can help. I tapped out men much larger and stronger than myself. You can stand up to any Chad or asshole who tries fucking with youAlso carry a gun too incase someone pulls one

I wish how fight in or got into combat sport general :feelsbadman:

You can train to win a fair fight, but getting into a street fight has very limited upside (you won, so what?) and pretty much unlimited downside (you died).

@FucktheFBI Thoughts?

Size means nothing without athleticism

Second, in a street fight, there's a very high chance the attacker will be either armed with a gun, or a knife, or attack from behind, or come with a pack of friends.
You bring up extreme examples, why eat healthy if you are going to die anyway, you might die in the next few minutes because you are acting as if every neighborhood has a serial killer, 9/10 street fights dont involve weapons

The only situation where muh MMA is gonna useful is if you're doing a 1 vs 1 fight with an opponent who's size and strength match yours, and who doesnt cheat.
As I said in previous thing I said, most people are not athletic and won't use a knife

Ie: It'll never happen.

Obviously in the USA you can carry a gun so it's even more useless. But even in CeUCKrope, it's actually useless af if you think about it. In France, sandniggers attack people all the time, they're not strong or trained, they just go 5 vs 1 and use a knife or a screwdriver to kill their victim.
I will say this again, there is a very low chance of that extreme example happening to you, there are countless cases of martial artists using their skills in street fights and succeeding.

What's your take on that one ?

@FucktheFBI Thoughts?
Most of the users here are fake tough guys who will say they will use a knife or gun when thats a quick way to get life in prison, these idlecels are trying to cope for being too intimidated to do MMA as they wouldn't survive 5 minutes in training

You bring up extreme examples, why eat healthy if you are going to die anyway, you might die in the next few minutes because you are acting as if every neighborhood has a serial killer, 9/10 street fights dont involve weapons

As I said in previous thing I said, most people are not athletic and won't use a knife

I will say this again, there is a very low chance of that extreme example happening to you, there are countless cases of martial artists using their skills in street fights and succeeding.

Most of the users here are fake tough guys who will say they will use a knife or gun when thats a quick way to get life in prison, these idlecels are trying to cope for being too intimidated to do MMA as they wouldn't survive 5 minutes in training

I would use a gun or a knife only in life threatening scenario, otherwise I would try to run away

I would use a gun or a knife only in life threatening scenario, otherwise I would try to run away
If you are cornered you would have to fight and weapons don't automatically mean its "self defense"

I'm a bodybuilder and fighter and I'll tell you if I was forced to give up one I'd give up bodybuilding. Someone who has been a fighter for a year will destroy 99% of professional bodybuilders even if the fighter in question is much shorter.

Good postings

I'm a bodybuilder and fighter and I'll tell you if I was forced to give up one I'd give up bodybuilding. Someone who has been a fighter for a year will destroy 99% of professional bodybuilders even if the fighter in question is much shorter.
I could fuck up big chad Bradley Martyn

The good thing about fightmaxxing is you can embarrass the Chads
Just like how I did at my recent BJJ tournament and soon will do it at a PMT (point muay thai)

No, meant this reply.
Sounds like something you’d say.

MMA is good because you utilized the best aspect of several material art. and the biggest ting you must remeber, there is no honor in a street fight, if you get the possibly too throw a rock in the enemy head you do it, the opportunity too stab just stab.

and dont fight pointless fights, one dumb fight can kill you. one punch too the head is enough at times

It depends how much shorter. There's no way 5'9" 155 lbs Connor McGregor destroys someone like 6'9" 300 lbs Ed Kemper

Just like how I did at my recent BJJ tournament and soon will do it at a PMT (point muay thai)
I got fightmogged by a 5'8 50 year old bald Goju Ryu guy one time