Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are looksmax ratings legit?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Everytime I've posted a pic there I've been called the most vile things possible. I've been called a dog, been rated a 0, hideously ugly, also told me to rope just based on my face, and all the worst things possible.

Now yea I know I'm ugly but i wouldn't rate myself a 0, I'm a 3-3.5 at best.

Should i take their ratings seriously?

Last edited:
It's usually more accurate for men.

Toilets usually get 10/10 all the time because of simps.

They underestimate averageness and they won't tell you if your features are off. Making online profiles and contacting foids is better to know how good looking you are

They underestimate averageness and they won't tell you if your features are off. Making online profiles and contacting foids is better to know how good looking you are
I don't quite understand what u meant, are u saying they underrate ?

So sorry OP. Will be pouring one out for you truecel brother

Have u been rated there before?
No but i've been rated on reddit.
I got a 4 and a 4.25.
(granted this is before my accident which perma ruined my face even more)

I don't quite understand what u meant, are u saying they underrate ?
idk about nowadays, there are a lot of tiktok zoomers. I'm saying they under estimate averageness. They only look at striking features. And they are also unable to see if little things are off that they can't quantify

Everytime I've posted a pic there I've been called the most vile things possible. I've been called a dog, been rated a 0, hideously ugly, also told me to rope just based on my face, and all the worst things possible.

Now yea I know I'm ugly but i wouldn't rate myself a 0, I'm a 3-3.5 at best.

Should i take their ratings seriously?
@Zer0/∞ @PLA1092

idk about nowadays, there are a lot of tiktok zoomers. I'm saying they under estimate averageness. They only look at striking features. And they are also unable to see if little things are off that they can't quantify
I just saw a really good looking ethnic guy get rated as an HTN, so maybe they aren't wrong. I didn't know I looked like a trucel , I don't know how to react to this :feelscry:

Looksmax is shit. It's done. Honestly you'd probably get better ratings on r/truerateme. :feelskek:

JFL @ looksmax.

Ratings are bullshit, I did an experiment there and PSL ratings correlated very little with sexual success, there were guys with the same PSL rating having next to zero slays and others with over 20+.

You're a 3.5? Welcome to my league.

mens rating does not matter. If you are attractive women will make it easy for you. If you are average you will have a shot at ~1% of women in your looksrange. If you are ugly you are invisible to them. No need to pay weed waffles or ask looksmax retards for a rating

I fucking hate that shitty site