Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are long distance relationships over Snapchat cope/just you being used?

A

Autistcel

Greycel
I'm asking. Over the past 2 years I have managed to have 2 online relationships and we even sexted and stuff. They both ended due to distance but what do you guys think of ldrs with sexting and Skype calls?

It is cope. There was some stupid slut who I tried doing this with before, but of course she randomly just ghosted me out of the blue and never spoke to me again. They just do this because they are lonely. Stop wasting your fucking time. LDR's are fucking jokes.

Cope. Long Distance Relationships never work. Just remember while you text her goodnight, chad's fucking her in the ass.

I know a friend who spent entire year texting this girl. He truly fell in love with her and always talking with me about her and believed he can meet her and advance their relationship but he found out later by mistake her facebook where she states that she is married. My friend confronted her and she apologized and pretended that she thought he knows it was a friendship which is truly was not. She just used my friend to kill time when her husband away. So the lesson is if you have LDR over one month and she doesn't want to meet you for any excuse, you are being used.

Nothing more then cope.
She might text you and use you as an emotional tampon with no strings attached, sexting in order to keep you on the leash, all the while she gets fucked by Chad and Brad without a care in the world.

Wearacombl said:
Nothing more then cope.
She might text you and use you as an emotional tampon with no strings attached, sexting in order to keep you on the leash, all the while she gets fucked by Chad and Brad without a care in the world.

This.

Unless she's dildoing her asshole for you on video call, she's getting dick

ldr/ltr are all cuckold moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back