Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are lesbian women good women ?

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Are lesbian women actually lesbian or they just fuck giga chads only ?

If a woman fucks only other women then I don't consider her slut .

But I have heard that even lesbian women at the right time and at the right place suck giga chad's dick sometimes. Or that even lesbian women become straight after sometimes and start fucking men .

No idea, and I don't care. All I know is that lesbians also hate me.

But If a woman fucks only other woman and is not attracted to men/chads then I am nothing against her.
they would if they werent confused i mean lesbian

Lesbians are degenerates. Degenerates aren't good people.

The only women who are good are the ones who have sex with incels so only prostitutes

Lesbians are degenerates. Degenerates aren't good people.

No , Lesbian sex is not degenerate . Only straight sex and gay sex are degenerate with gay sex being the most degenerate.

No , Lesbian sex is not degenerate . Only straight sex and gay sex are degenerate with gay sex being the most degenerate.

Cope. Lesbian sex is just as degenerate.

Lesbians are only lesbians when Chad isn't around.

Cope. Lesbian sex is just as degenerate.

Maybe But I have nothing against them if they are genuinely lesbian and have done nothing sexual with any man (not even kissed) and have no desire to have sex with men .

Lesbians are only lesbians when Chad isn't around.

Yea I have heard such things too but on red pill forums , so don't know how much truth is in it. Do you know any such example in real life ?

Maybe But I have nothing against them if they are genuinely lesbian and have done nothing sexual with any man (not even kissed) and have no desire to have sex with men .

I have got nothing against them as people but I wouldn't want to befriend them either or anything. I'd rather stay away.

I have got nothing against them as people but I wouldn't want to befriend them either or anything. I'd rather stay away.
If they are actually lesbian then I would definitely want to be friends with them as it will not be cuckolding . Also , being friends with women feels good and give you some preselection advantage.

If they are actually lesbian then I would definitely want to be friends with them as it will not be cuckolding . Also , being friends with women feels good and give you some preselection advantage.

There are advantages to having lesbian friends, they would hook you up with their straight friends and stuff. But that only works if you fall in the 4-6/10 range. Otherwise, just ldar.

All lesbians make exceptions for Chad.

Women regardless of orientation are repulsed by me.

The only women who are good are the ones who have sex with incels so only prostitutes
So charging you exorbitant prices for something she gives chad for free?
You think this is good?

No woman is a good woman

one roastie on incel tears said "everyone's gay for 10/10" in some thread about chad worship

so it's the same for the other way around

but if I wrote "everyone's straight for 10/10" I would get 200 downvotes kek

They become lesbians simply because they can't get a male model for a boyfriend. So they rather fuck another women, whom even if she is ugly too, has a higher status than any sub 7 man.

Lesbians are fine and can almost be incel if they're super butch/manly and disgusting.

Lesbians are fine and can almost be incel if they're super butch/manly and disgusting.

Nope, even super butch/manly ones can get in relationships, femoids have it easy in the relationship game, men don't

They become lesbians simply because they can't get a male model for a boyfriend. So they rather fuck another women, whom even if she is ugly too, has a higher status than any sub 7 man.

Nope, even super butch/manly ones can get in relationships, femoids have it easy in the relationship game, men don't

Yes butch manly women can get into relationships. I'm just saying disgusting butch females that literally look like incel men can be pretty close to incel. At the very least they're treated as incels by random roasties who think they're men.