Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are JosefMenglecel Draestyn and Zensfy permabanned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
Yep. And good riddance too.

They will be missed :feelsokman:

18265.jpg

As soon as they made the motive thread it was an obvious perma. They played the mods for fools, that's not tolerated.

As soon as they made the motive thread it was an obvious perma. They played the mods for gools, that's not tolerated.
Motive thread? I must have missed that one working.

Why were they banned?

you had beef with them? :feelsmage:
They were pedophiles who were giving this forum a bad image and they schemed to ban some users because they did not agree to their perversions.

you cant give an incel forum a good image.
They are still going to make it worse by making outsiders think that we cope by turning to children for our sexual frustration.

Why were they banned?
They tried to get another user banned by framing a chat log in which their sockpuppet account, masquering as the user, confessed to being a fakecel. Fabricating evidence since they had nothing ban-worthy. When challenged, they stalled for hours before admitting to it.

No matter where you stand, this conduct is unacceptable.

They tried to get another user banned by framing a chat log in which their sockpuppet account, masquering as the user, confessed to being a fakecel. Fabricating evidence since they had nothing ban-worthy. When challenged, they stalled for hours before admitting to it.

No matter where you stand, this conduct is unacceptable.
Huh, well those guys incriminated themselves into a black hole anyway with their takes on young girls.

I bet they are going to come back in a couple months, make a post stating how ''sorry'' they are for what they done and get unbanned :feelskek:

I bet they are going to come back in a couple months, make a post stating how ''sorry'' they are for what they done and get unbanned :feelskek:
6'3 guy does not deserve to come back.

what a coincidence, bassem braiki had the same sentiment with draestyn as well. :feelshmm:
I don't know who that is, but he admitted to not finding college chicks attractive.

@Languishingrn face when he gets exposed

they deserved it the can go lolimaxx somewhere else
:feelsjuice:
Honestly that’s why I’d never join a discord from here 2D loli’s sure 3D Lolis no way in Hell

Not likely because this place is no longer the only place to talk about the blackpill without cucks coming in.

As long as their bodies are developed.
If undeveloped then you can still be attracted in a nonsexual way

That's how it works everywhere. Adolescent men get married to prepubescent girls, not because they want to fuck, but because it's important to form a bond early on. It reaffirms the man's dominance in the house, for instance.

If undeveloped then you can still be attracted in a nonsexual way

That's how it works everywhere. Adolescent men get married to prepubescent girls, not because they want to fuck, but because it's important to form a bond early on. It reaffirms the man's dominance in the house, for instance.
Yeah, I can understand if they've been childhood friends. But I still think it's inappropriate once you're an adult to be into under-14 year olds.

If these were the stormtrooper pedo cels, nothing of value was lost :feelskek:

The funniest part to me is that despite their subpar tactics, they managed to get the embodiment of the 17.999999 year old meme to doxx himself

the site is now much more inactive since they left

I love ethnic nazi larpers, what was Mengele's ethnicity?
German, he came from Bavaria, it is a southern part of Germany located at the proximity of the Alps and close to Austria (which makes it very based to stay there, because sometimes the Foehn wind comes over the Alps which leads to summerly temperatures even in winter).

The Baiuvarii is the real name of his kind, they ruled once everything from Austria to Bavaria to Tirole (in Italy, but unofficially German, beautiful for people who like hiking in the mountains). They are of German/Romance descent.

He came from a tiny village called Günzburg in the proximity of Augsburg (which is a big city nowadays with an animal park, many sights and decent meadows). He then moved to Munich to study there (which is the biggest city in Bavaria and houses two big universities where many Nazis back then studied, nowadays most people know it for the glorified tourist scam called Oktober-Fest and for the beer, it still looks good, but the influences of modernity have also taken root - like dirt/rubbish/graffiti/etc.; btw: it's infamous for its wealth and hypergamy too - so bad that even mainstream news openly talk about it).

A summary: He came from Southern Germany and was raised in the upper middle-class in a rural area where his parents owned most of the labour force.