Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are "jokes" based on truth?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
My family and friends joke about me being ugly and when I say fuck off or something along those lines they'll say "haha anon I'm only kidding."

It's suicidefuel because I know those comments come from truth. I'm hideous and they know it.

Just a Joke - Kokubu Yurie

yes. its how normies bully others without suffering any of the repercussions.

Yes. There is a reason there are no racist jokes of ricecels being thugs (unless its meant to be ironic)

Every joke has some slight truth to it, but it can also be exaggerated. Everyone gets a little pleasure here and there demeaning others.

If they joke about you being ugly it means you are either beautiful and the joke is that they are wrong or you are ugly and they are mocking you for being ugly. Since you are posting here we can all guess which one they meant...

why don't you joke back?

damn get raped

I joke alot about my uglyness, when i'm with my friends and they joke about it too (without crossing a line and being too mean), and i like that, at least they respect me enough to joke with me and not patronising.

If they joke about you being ugly it means you are either beautiful and the joke is that they are wrong or you are ugly and they are mocking you for being ugly. Since you are posting here we can all guess which one they meant...

My family and friends joke about me being ugly and when I say fuck off or something along those lines they'll say "haha anon I'm only kidding."
I feel disrespected by the arseholes when my family does this.
yes. its how normies bully others without suffering any of the repercussions.
Yeah, they just fall back on that like a lifeline.. "like dude just man up?" "what are you a woman?".. funny that my dad says this while acting like a white bitch around my mom and sister.. he's there little fucking pay piggy cuckold. Meanwhile I am left to the wolves because I actually have the balls to stand up to the world and all its Gynocratic adversity.
i didnt mention family?
God.. I couldn't handle it if I had any friends and they started that shit. I'd be more than likely to make a hole in the wall with their face.

Last edited:
i didnt mention family?
I ment to both repeat your point because I agree, and make a seperate remark to OP.
I probably could have formatted that more clearly.

All jokes are supposed to be a relayance of a reality, or something alluding to the thing being joked about (that is supposed to feel true) that gives irony.
Or something that is ironic to the thing.
If you had an adam sandler movie humor, and a nun slipped on soap, then it would be slightly less funny unless you had a grudge against the catholic church. When donald trump does it, because he has so much dignity underlying him, then that's funny.
If darth vader slipped on soap, then he has no moral credit to him, he's a jerk, and has dignity. So the bathos creates the humor.
All things are about finding the right irony at the right time.

Those jokes yeah

Some humor is soullessly critical. Others isn't. Depends on the humor.
Some humor is subtle, where you display a midget acting gangster, then you laugh a little. Some humor is overt, where you display a midget mexican wrestler being attacked.
Al jokes are a conveyance of an indignity that is believed, or felt to be true. Even if untrue, like say if blacks are monkeys... it still resonates.

If it was false then it wouldn't be a joke tbh

Yes, many people joke about me being ugly.