Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are Jews autistic?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Don't get me wrong, Jews are disgusting people and evil, but could collective autism be the reason for their success in evilness?

I watched a video where some guy interviewed some (((people)))

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3fVFJkVVxU

The first (((foid))) was surprisingly honest about how Jews behave. They isolate to themselves and doesn't get along with others

I have no data for now on the autism rate of jews, but here's a basic write-up of the Jewish "life cycle".

Move in a community>doesn't integrate>cooperate with elites to get $$$ and power>the locals catch wind of that>poison the well to get rid of witnesses>gets caught and kicked out

Repeat the above 300+ times.

There is the question for whether Jews are kicked because they pull evil shit, or they pull evil shit because they are opposed. I think both goes hand in hand.

What I can observe from this pattern, that Jews are hyperfocused (on shekels), non cooperative, and resentful. In short, they're the ultimate social rejects who seem to unleash revenge by destroying the society while profiting from it.

That DOES sound like experience for most of autists. High IQ, non cooperative and angry.

In fact, the same pattern can be seen these days. Jews have created society-destroying items such as Tinder and Onlyfans. These products are extremely harmful towards a society and they're well aware of the facts, so they're not doing it simply for profit either; they have all the money in the world, and having a society of angry men actually decreases their profits and safety. Simply put, they're ANGRY at us.

Don't get me wrong, Jews are disgusting people and evil, but could collective autism be the reason for their success in evilness?

I watched a video where some guy interviewed some (((people)))

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3fVFJkVVxU

The first (((foid))) was surprisingly honest about how Jews behave. They isolate to themselves and doesn't get along with others

I have no data for now on the autism rate of jews, but here's a basic write-up of the Jewish "life cycle".

Move in a community>doesn't integrate>cooperate with elites to get $$$ and power>the locals catch wind of that>poison the well to get rid of witnesses>gets caught and kicked out

Repeat the above 300+ times.

There is the question for whether Jews are kicked because they pull evil shit, or they pull evil shit because they are opposed. I think both goes hand in hand.

What I can observe from this pattern, that Jews are hyperfocused (on shekels), non cooperative, and resentful. In short, they're the ultimate social rejects who seem to unleash revenge by destroying the society while profiting from it.

That DOES sound like experience for most of autists. High IQ, non cooperative and angry.

In fact, the same pattern can be seen these days. Jews have created society-destroying items such as Tinder and Onlyfans. These products are extremely harmful towards a society and they're well aware of the facts, so they're not doing it simply for profit either; they have all the money in the world, and having a society of angry men actually decreases their profits and safety. Simply put, they're ANGRY at us.

poisoning the well aka the covid scam agenda

they honestly do come off as one. it's why they're spreading faggotry and feminism

Dunno they seem pretty NT. I'd say autism runs high in whites and curries

no they are psychotic

High-functioning sociopaths.
Aspergers?
30 percent of all serial killers have asperger's syndrome and the vast majority of mass murderers (mostly incels) do as well (ER., Christopher Harper, Alek, Lepine.....)
We are the true superiors
32KIdh.gif

Last edited:
autists are tortured by society. If jews where autistic we would be treated better and be an upper class citizen

The soyim will serve us....

they're not autistic

they just have the highest levels of Neanderthal admixture out of all races even more than east asians which make them psychotics.
Cope , a goy Autist is still a goy to (((them)))

jews love to increase autism in america and europe

they're not autistic

they just have the highest levels of Neanderthal admixture out of all races even more than east asians which make them psychotics.
This
jews love to increase autism in america and europe
Correct though I wonder how they do it ? Late births ? Hormones ? Vaccines ?

Correct though I wonder how they do it ? Late births ? Hormones ? Vaccines ?
they always target pregnant women to make the kids mentally fucked and stun his brain growth while he's still in the womb: hormone pill, birth control pills, literally any kind of pills that pregnant women use and it includes the vaccines.

also they include color patterns in kid shows to stun the mental growth of babies.

they always target pregnant women to make the kids mentally fucked and stun his brain growth while he's still in the womb: hormone pill, birth control pills, literally any kind of pills that pregnant women use and it includes the vaccines.

also they include color patterns in kid shows to stun the mental growth of babies.
@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario
older women also are a main reason of autism because their wombs become less warm and adequate for baby growth, that's why jews want women to not reproduce until they're in their thirties instead of 18 and 19 giving birth.

Nah the elites aren’t the same as the regular stock.

older women also are a main reason of autism because their wombs become less warm and adequate for baby growth, that's why jews want women to not reproduce until they're in their thirties instead of 18 and 19 giving birth.
True

@30klhlvwizard

No, Jews tend to be successful and well-connected. Spergs are typically ostracised loners.

Higher IQ is associated with less neurotypicality. It's why you don't see autistic wakandands, their minds are too simple.

A huge majority of them yes

Are they even human is a better question.