Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are jewish foids even remotely fuckable

are they

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Are they even remotely fuckable to you. If any IT kike foids are reading you would be incel without your beef flaps.

Tbh I can't even remember any jew foid.

I know a ton of jew foids cuz I live in like a 60% jewish place so half or more of stacy’s ive met are jewish

Never. Going straight to the source of degeneracy in the world? That's worse than fucking a (((tranny)))

Some of them I would

Are you fucking kidding me??? We need to vet these fucking standardscels

it depends, I know a decent amount of jewesses. they're usually either decently cute alt girls or plain looking beckies with hook noses

If remotely means using a dildo on a ten foot long stick.

Then sure!

But beware. If you fuck a jew she might make little jew babies! No matter what color your dick is!

Yeah usually their faces are not good but their bodies are like white women so there are a good amount of attractive ones

Do you mean european white jews or do you mean israeli jews

never has a kike foid shown interest in fucking me. They want me in the ovens @kikecel @BenBerger
Yeah usually their faces are not good but their bodies are like white women so there are a good amount of attractive ones

Do you mean european white jews or do you mean israeli jews
either and there faces are the definition of hideous.

post an example retard. obviously they all look different

Jews often have big tits so sure

WIll have sex with a female of any race religon or culture.

Are they even remotely fuckable to you. If any IT kike foids are reading you would be incel without your beef flaps.
high example
Joe biden's son is betabuxxing her and she cucks him and has fakeup maxxed in that pic.
Low example
@Supreme @SadLonelySingle

Attachments

• 1589066538498.png
    1589066538498.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Honestly, most of the hot light or bright, or light skinned girls tend to be jewish.
I find the Jewish foids quite hot. Not all of course, but most. I would really like a Jew.

Honestly, most of the hot light or bright, or light skinned girls tend to be jewish.
I find the Jewish foids quite hot. Not all of course, but most. I would really like a Jew.
They can def by ugly and are extremely hypergamous.

never has a kike foid shown interest in fucking me. They want me in the ovens @kikecel @BenBerger

The israeli army has the hottest foids objectively. This is a low IQ post. There are so many other races of uglier women out there

The israeli army has the hottest foids objectively. This is a low IQ post. There are so many other races of uglier women out there
but kikes are not the best looking foid race they are an ugly one. Lots of kikecels too though tbh. I'm subhuman kikecel

but kikes are not the best looking foid race they are an ugly one. Lots of kikecels too though tbh. I'm subhuman kikecel
Jews are WHITE. I don't fucking care what people say. If you look white, to me, you are white. Nitpicking of the difference between a jew and an irish, is like nitpicking the difference between a thai and a filipino.

Jews are WHITE. I don't fucking care what people say. If you look white, to me, you are white. Nitpicking of the difference between a jew and an irish, is like nitpicking the difference between a thai and a filipino.
Not when you have a big ass nose and ears though tbhngl

Abigail Shapiro
is all i'm gonna say :feelzez: :feelswhat: :feelsLSD:

The armenoid looking ones turn me off, but young Lauren Bacall was pretty hot.

I’ve seen plenty of decent looking Jewish foids

I’m guessing this is another poll which shows the forum to be 80% volcel

No Khazar Milkers for you.

this

also I would fuck if they offered but sadly not so I am trapped in inceldom forever

lots of jew foids have big tits. I don't see the problem. Volcel if you wouldn't

santa-monica-united-states-13th-jan-2019-actress-rachel-bloom-wearing-a-j-mendel-dress-beladora-jewelry-nicholas-kirkwood-shoes-and-carrying-a-tyler-ellis-clutch-arrives-at-the-24th-annual-critics-choice-awards-held-at-the-barker-hangar-on-january-13-2019-in-santa-monica-los-angeles-california-united-states-photo-by-xavier-collinimage-press-agency-credit-image-press-agencyalamy-live-news-RC6DCG.jpg

some Jew foids are decent

None that I've seen

Honestly bro i dont know what kind of Subhuman abominations there are abroad but the foids in kikeland are fine i guess

When was doing tinder Tel Aviv, kikecunts were especially ugly, but some hot and even cute, and even made some right swipes. Here results from Tel Aviv:

right: 2 (0,12%)
left: 1646

But no matches happened, and that means...

Adolfas