Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are italians short tempered?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
every italian I encountered on roblox and some forums they all get offended so easily :feelskek:. I just tell them to go back to jumping over pipes and saving the foid peach from chad bowser and they go

/s incase i unironically offend anyone

@PersonalityPIMP is chill

every italian I encountered on roblox and some forums they all get offended so easily :feelskek:. I just tell them to go back to jumping over pipes and saving the foid peach from chad bowser and they go

View attachment 911559

/s incase i unironically offend anyone
I could just shoot you in the brain irl and no one would bat an eye so idc bro

Italy is facing a demographic crisis, unemployment, and masses of niggers rushing in.

To add to the insult, they're one of the few European countries to lose against niggers, and almost twice (ethopia)

Some Italians also have darker skin than other Euros.

I don't think they have much to be proud of, other than Rome, their recent history has been mostly disappointing. No offense to pizzas here, but it's just facts.

Maybe compared to other whites but in the grand scheme of things no. They’d have never been able to build a civilization on the tier of Rome if they had ethnic-like temperaments