Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are inceltears users narcissists or something?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Seriously, what is it called when you "call out" someone and take the moral high ground while giving them "advice" on how to better themselves that involves taking their bad situation up the ass without complaining about it anonymously online, blaming them for everything, then turning around and attacking them in a really spiteful, juvenile way? Seems like inceltears wholly exists so soys can feel above us and in the right at the same time. All of these people are not normal, many admit they are adult male virgins in the comments sections but they "accepted it" which gives them a right to be incredibly mean-spirited towards incels and act like they occupy a higher position on the social ladder than them. Isn't this how insecure narcissists act or something? I'm not an expert on these labels but I swear this is how cucks claim narcs behave.

Last edited:
many admit they are adult male virgins in the comments sections but they "accepted it"

incredibly
mean-spirited towards incels and act like they occupy a higher position on the social ladder than them.

"WE STALK YOU INCEL VIRGIN FUCK-TARDS BECAUSE YOUD PERSONALITY SUCKS!!!!"

"YOUR PERSONALITY IS THE REASON YOU'RE STILL A VIRGIN!!!!"
C80d4a4

They are just soycucks following their female respecting instincts

Why are you there reading their posts? IT is dead. They're irrelevant. They don't even produce anything original. How retarded do you have to be to go on a forum you dislike to take screenshots to post them on Reddit? this is a whole new level of immaturity. As I said before, their sub is dying out. I wouldn't even make threads about them if I were you. You don't talk about the dead.

They are just soycucks following their female respecting instincts
idk bro, there seems to be an almost pathological dimension to it. I remember I met a soy on discord in an RP (not weebshit RP, something more autistic but less cringe) server who told me he visited r/justneckbeardthings or some neckbeard sub like that, then tried to have a funny haha moment where he self-deprecatingly admitted he was insecure his GF who was the same height as him (5'9) was going to cuck or leave him. He made it very apparent he was laughing AT neckbeards but as he did so it was to feel better about himself. A lot of these people seem to go on inceltears to tell themselves they aren't incels.

I wonder what interacting with a lot of these people in real life must be like, I imagine they'd be very insufferable and tend to take out their bad experiences on those around them. The women are all big (no impulse control, no long-term planning) and have BPD so they would probably unleash their maximum possible cuntiness on sub-5 men in close proximity.
Why are you there reading their posts? IT is dead. They're irrelevant. They don't even produce anything original. How retarded do you have to be to go on a forum you dislike to take screenshots to post them on Reddit? this is a whole new level of immaturity. As I said before, their sub is dying out. I wouldn't even make threads about them if I were you. You don't talk about the dead.
Good point tbh, I shouldn't in future.
Although, do you have evidence cucktears is actually dying? They seem to just be moving onto that bitcoin mining incel forum for content now, along with us, MGTOW, subreddits that haven't been deleted yet and "incels in the wild". It seems odd that a community that exists to scratch a pathological itch some very pathetic redditors have would die that easily.

The few foids and trannies that post there definitely are. They've bragged in the past about how they would "fuck all the Chad's that Incels hate so much..." Pretty much proving our point, yet somehow maintaining the doublethink that personality is what truly matters.

Of course, soys will ignore this. I'd say a good 90 percent of the men are just desperate as fuck, clinging to the belief of a just world. 10% are the narcissists that humble brag about heights/looks/dick size.

Let the dead bury the dead.

Their whole mask of civility is virtue signalling. They're true psychopaths. You starve psychopaths of the attention they seek. Then they die off.

People are calling them out on it & not getting banned.

Let the left's hypocrisy be on full display.

Now they try & downplay their nastiness.

Now they say "shut up & deal with it silently" basically confirming everything that short guy said in the BBC article. Then wonder why there are so many male suicides of sub 8 PSL men.

Last edited:
They are just bored SJW virtue signallers hating on us so they can continue the virtue signalling circle jerk.

Yeah pretty much SJW’s are a joke.

I’ll personally only start taking these fuckers seriously when and if I ever see them organizing huge food drives for their local homeless shelter, painting and fixing up people’s houses free of charge who need it and collecting and spending large sums of money hiring legal teams to break up the Google monopoly and bring Monsanto to its knees among any other actual real world activities where they’d have to get their hands dirty and engage in some real social justice for a change instead of the label that surrounds them simply serving as a cute and nice and noble Orwellian sounding term/moniker that simply exists to try and hide their barely disguised communist beliefs and agenda.

Do something real and good for the people of the world SJW’s and then you’ll finally deserve all that attention you crave.

No, mocking incels, giving the BPD addled sociopathic whore Zoe Quinn money, creating online lynch mobs over non issues and virtue signalling over stupid bullshit that no normal person will ever care about does not count.

The guy being mean-spirited in the comments of this is an incel himself, really activates your almonds. Maybe instead of IT totally dying after braincels dies, only the most pathetic incel in denial members will be willing to remain there.

Now they say "shut up & deal with it silently"
They don't even realize what they're saying anymore so long as it puts them above the evil incel. They'll still claim that the only reason they're there is to scream about the evil misogyny to get on any outsiders' good side right off the bat, but this right here alongside the votecount further solidifies that that cannot possibly be the case. Their denial is pointless; they're only doing this to laugh at the ones who are already down.
They'll still list out all of their dreadful woes whenever a harmless venting comment gets spoonfed to them to feel superior. Whenever a post detailing the slightest anger or discontent at the world which neglected and kicked them aside gets on their dinner platter, they'll still pretend to be lonely yet happy to save face with their blatant mockery. But anyone who actually suffers from being alone would never say such a thing as "shut up and deal with it". Not even someone who likes self-deprecating humor would share that image to such a community. These people can't comprehend the idea of going even just 24 hours without having a joyful conversation with someone, yet they talk as if they know the struggle to the point where they laugh about it. What an awful place.

We gotta try to get them banned

We gotta try to get them banned

Mass reporting each & every post. If you are going to go on reddit that is or possibly as a non reddit user.

Ps quantity has a quality of its own. That's why MLRS & MIRVS are the most feared out of the enemies arsenal.
They are just bored SJW virtue signallers hating on us so they can continue the virtue signalling circle jerk.

Yeah pretty much SJW’s are a joke.

I’ll personally only start taking these fuckers seriously when and if I ever see them organizing huge food drives for their local homeless shelter, painting and fixing up people’s houses free of charge who need it and collecting and spending large sums of money hiring legal teams to break up the Google monopoly and bring Monsanto to its knees among any other actual real world activities where they’d have to get their hands dirty and engage in some real social justice for a change instead of the label that surrounds them simply serving as a cute and nice and noble Orwellian sounding term/moniker that simply exists to try and hide their barely disguised communist beliefs and agenda.

Do something real and good for the people of the world SJW’s and then you’ll finally deserve all that attention you crave.

No, mocking incels, giving the BPD addled sociopathic whore Zoe Quinn money, creating online lynch mobs over non issues and virtue signalling over stupid bullshit that no normal person will ever care about does not count.

Based as fuck.
View attachment 155166

The guy being mean-spirited in the comments of this is an incel himself, really activates your almonds. Maybe instead of IT totally dying after braincels dies, only the most pathetic incel in denial members will be willing to remain there.

Jesus Christ. Can you get anymore kapo or sonderkommando than that?