Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel are inceltears our allies?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
i learned about incels from them and they sent me here.

ily IT:heart:

They spread the blackpill better than we ever could tbh

They spread the blackpill better than we ever could tbh
tbh... Even the group that are supposed to be our mortal enemies can't help themselves but agree with us up to a certain point. Of course they never make their agreements public, but the fact that most members on that subreddit seem to be incel is an indication that their talk of having a "good" personality is full of shit

spreads me
Nice signature bro.

I feel like this is just to spite me tbh. :reeeeee::feelsrope:

IT is just a bunch of incels who needs some ego boost

ITcels unironically have a lower average smv then most incel hubs, I cant imagine them having to cope so hard if they didnt.

I learnt about them from there as well thinking that was where Incels posted. I forgot how I learned about the term though, all I recall is joining .life but primarily lurking.

Allies? No, alliance implies some level of cooperation and agreement.
Usefull idiots? You bet. They are grotesque caricature of blackpill in spite of thier denial of it.

Allies? No, alliance implies some level of cooperation and agreement.
Usefull idiots? You bet. They are grotesque caricature of blackpill in spite of thier denial of it.
This.

I honestly dislike inceltears. They're very aggressively psychologically on average, more so than us, some of their core beliefs are extremely unreasonable (16 yos are children, etc) and they tend to completely disregard the context of some shit we say.

Like, if someone says "shit, I can't deal with inceldom anymore, I'll beg my cousin for sex", they'll completely ignore the fact the person is going through extreme psychological pain and just focus on the minor issue of cousin sex.

I've long said that IT is a net gain for us. Many normalfags have read their board and dismissed them, some have even defended us. It takes being really awful for society to not instantly hate on us incels.

Like, if someone says "shit, I can't deal with inceldom anymore, I'll beg my cousin for sex", they'll completely ignore the fact the person is going through extreme psychological pain and just focus on the minor issue of cousin sex.
Always found this weird

more acceptable to fuck another guy's asshole than fucking cousin :feelsseriously:

Always found this weird

more acceptable to fuck another guy's asshole than fucking cousin :feelsseriously:
It's more acceptable to cut a 8 yo kid's dick off because someone made him think he's a girl than to peck kiss a 17 yo foid without violence or coercion being involved.