Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are inceltears homophobic?

Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
This is a conclusion I came to as I sipped martinis with my metrosexual friends in downtown San Diego. Inceltears are constantly implying Incels are homosexual, and this is deeply problematic. For one, Homosexuals make up 5-10% of the population. If Misogyny is equally distributed in the population, than any offensive comment should be presumed to be a straight person, not gay. Saying otherwise is to imply Gays are more likely to be misogynistic! 

This is no different from someone talking about a crime they committed and Inceltears responding "You sound black". DEEPLY PROBLEMATIC AND OFFENSIVE. You will be hearing from my gay lawyer for your bigoted hate speech, inceltears. Stop your micro-aggressions against gays!

Yes, vey much so. Unlike incels who are caring an open minded they are bigoted and prejudiced.

Some normies do put out rude sentiments to put down homosexuals and in the past a lot gays were discriminated.

Mahlo said:
This is a conclusion I came to as I sipped martinis with my metrosexual friends in downtown San Diego. Inceltears are constantly implying Incels are homosexual, and this is deeply problematic. For one, Homosexuals make up 5-10% of the population. If Misogyny is equally distributed in the population, than any offensive comment should be presumed to be a straight person, not gay. Saying otherwise is to imply Gays are more likely to be misogynistic! 

This is no different from someone talking about a crime they committed and Inceltears responding "You sound black". DEEPLY PROBLEMATIC AND OFFENSIVE. You will be hearing from my gay lawyer for your bigoted hate speech, inceltears. Stop your micro-aggressions against gays!

idk its strange, at one point they make fun of some incels here being closet gays and act like thats a bad thing or disgusting ( but most of the time those incels are just explaining the reason why chad is chad) and then another time some incel will make some "mean" comment  about gays and then calling them out for being homophobic?? its like wtf?

extreme hypocrisy.

Master said:
They're just incels in denial.
Its crazy how a lot of MGTOWs, think they could become Chads overnight.

Pretty much, I always see them say things like "They should just admit that they're gay already!"

What is this, high school?