Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are incels the most oppressed group on the planet?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Thoughts? In my opinion, only people on the brink of starvation and always at risk of dying of thirst, have it worse.

tbh I do not think my life is shittier than that of some guy living in a hole in the ground in the central african republic

Yes we are the most oppressed group in the world. Coming out as incel here is just as bad as coming out as gay in middle east

A8405348 BF0C 463C 8D95 6CBCD9B3338F
58573082 8A5F 43D5 9748 6B2F068DDD55

No, that'd be truecels. At least those starving have plenty of sex. Their horniness brings more kids into this world, creating more starving people. Why should I feel bad about them? They'll grow up to have sex like rabbits like their parents.
Yes we are the most oppressed group in the world. Coming out as incel here is just as bad as coming out as gay in middle east
Or being Islamic in India, JFL.

Emotionally yes

But physically the people starving in Yemen have it worse, but at least they have their family/partners/kids

the toll of our inceldom surpassed even the starving africans, the emotional and miserable fucking existence we have due to it.

the toll of our inceldom surpassed even the starving africans, the emotional and miserable fucking existence we have due to it.
True it can make you not even want to drink or eat. It compeletly zaps motivation

We are treated far worse than any other group, especially in the West. The plight of incels is censored, our bullies run rampant, and some countries want to designate us as a terrorist group.

Definitely the most oppressed in first world countries.

we are nothing less than the equivalent of the untouchable caste of India, the Dalits.

No but we're the most oppressed in the west

Any man who's not born to a rich family or not above average looks is by default oppressed

In a sense we are. There are no hashtags, supporters or advocacy groups for us. We are persecuted wherever we go.

yes. anyone who denies this is a CHAD

The lowest status/ugliest males of any society past/present are always the most oppressed group.

Last edited:
Probably. I mean we're pretty much banned from existing. Wont be long when an incel holocaust happens.

tbh I do not think my life is shittier than that of some guy living in a hole in the ground in the central african republic
maybe but their are not opressed in the meaning of the word. they might have a shitty life but its as free as its possible in their circumstances. we incels can do and try as much as possible but there will be always people that hate us and wants us at the bottom of society

Pedophiles are.

only people on the brink of starvation and always at risk of dying of thirst, have it worse.
No. Because there is a subset of such people who have had sex before, they cannot possibly be more oppressed than incels on aggregate. Not being able to have sex is, unironically, the worst thing in the entire world. Also, people who starve or are dehydrated to death have the luxury of getting killed without having to garner the courage to commit suicide.