Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are INCELS More Liekly To Be Homeless Or Drug Addicts?

M

murder5

Recruit
★★
Just asking really.

I guess I must be a closet homeless person drug abuser.

Serious questions really.

Awaiting ban.

yes much more likely many incels are too low iq and ugly to get job and drugs are good cope

homeless once the neets parents die off or kick them out

Is water wet?
Is that it?

In the light that people browsing here might be suspectable to such a tragic end, all you can add is a purile nothing?

Do you laugh at homeless people?

Do you laugh at INCELS?

Do you laugh at homeless INCELS?

I would be fascinated to here your response.

Most likely homeless

Is that it?

In the light that people browsing here might be suspectable to such a tragic end, all you can add is a purile nothing?

Do you laugh at homeless people?

Do you laugh at INCELS?

Do you laugh at homeless INCELS?

I would be fascinated to here your response.
Hmmm well I might end up homeless as well but ilnrope mostly likely if ut comes to that. Idk really.
That is whar life is,just a simulation of everything,there is probably some reason why are we born as such. I spent a lifetime of misery unrelated to inceldom,bad parents,bad life,poor,wrong gender and what not. In the end life is but a fleeting moment,a dream. Just yesterday you were a child ar the park on a sunny day imagining what kinda a life you will have.
And tomorrow you are already dead.
It is already over,our lives that is,they exist in all versions simultaneously and the one you are processing is also a part of it.

U ask do I feel.bad for em,I do honesty I do,but I also feel bad for myself and everyone alive,living in sin and not perfection and glory of God.

I'd say homeless. Also becoming homeless can make you incel.

They go hand in hand really.

well there are already several incels here that even talk about taking drugs, also people tend to develop addictions when they have problems or are unhappy so...

homelessness and inceldom don't correlate I think

I would try to be put in a mental hospital or at worse prison even through I want to die I don,think I'll able to be living a homeless bum without food or shelter

You won't become homeless unless the government stopped funding NEETcels monthly tugboat

don't think soo. Most homeless people get laid from my experience.

Most have a mommy to support them so no. Most hobos from what I've seen are normies (i.e. people who used to have sex) that just got super addicted to drugs or something.

all i can say is incels are guaranteed a life of eternal hell, cant say the same for everybody else, and as for me its over for my ogre neet loser ass