Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are incels generally high inhibition?

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
As a group do incels tend to be higher inhibition than normal IRL?

Yes of course, we’re social outcasts.

ER was low inhib. the dude kept splashing his coffee/vanilla latte all over couples. he even went to a party and got drunk and got beaten up

ER was low inhib. the dude kept splashing his coffee/vanilla latte all over couples. he even went to a party and got drunk and got beaten up
That dude was a narcissist volcel. But I love memfeisto.

And honestly the Truecels that I know are always talkative. (try to be) Social, low inhib yet always alone because people dislike them.

That dude was a narcissist volcel. But I love memfeisto.

And honestly the Truecels that I know are always talkative. (try to be) Social, low inhib yet always alone because people dislike them.
how is he a volcel.?

how is he a volcel.?
The man had insanely high expectations and standards . He also had the means to go for a black low tier foid but he let racial identity blind his view and his place in the world. He had money. And a car.

He was extremely high inhib most of the time, and would have rare moments where he'd lose it.

ER was high inhib most of the time because he never approached any girl at all. And he rarely stood up to his friends that made fun of him.

Though yeah he did have some funny low inhib moments.

The man had insanely high expectations and standards . He also had the means to go for a black low tier foid but he let racial identity blind his view and his place in the world. He had money. And a car.
ER only wanted blonde Stacy

he’s legend for that, none of us ever would have the nerves

He was obviously a mentalcel, volcels would have to be in the right mind to choose, and then abstain from sex.

Incels would ascend by thugmaxxing if they were low inhib.

Iam guessing most incels would be high inhib.

Yep they have to be.

Yeah well no shit that's why most people are here.

Yes, except for some autists with no inhib at all

The only time I'm low inhib is when I'm on Ritalin.

100%, being high inhib is a sign of very low percieved status and an anxious brain indicating your decisions have failed you in the past
There are some extreme autism exeptions like saint hamaudi who are low inhib af

So true. He lived in CA, he should've moved somewhere else. CA is full of Stacy's and Chad's. He would've been sucessful in any other state.

Besides, he was mental AF and that's probably a big reason why he didn't ascend.

100%, being high inhib is a sign of very low percieved status and an anxious brain indicating your decisions have failed you in the past
There are some extreme autism exeptions like saint hamaudi who are low inhib af

Normally yes but I can have short bursts of low inhibition normies can only dream of.

As a group do incels tend to be higher inhibition than normal IRL?
yes. I was low inhibi for a while and it could work if ur willing to go to prison to get laid. but to go to such an extent for pussy isn't worth it. high inhibitor works better. medium inhibition is worst level for incel as that lvele means u cannot thug max nor mstow mwx

Yes since it develops from years of mental and physical abuse by normies

idk mna.Im not.