Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are incels ahead of the curve?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
We are atomised as fuarc. Work or study if not NEET, but no contact with anyone outside of family beyond that. No real friends IRL. Social media has sped up the process of excluding people, like a robotic arm designed to sort through rubbish and put it in the bin faster than ever before, able to sort more rubbish than ever before. We were hit first of course due to our genetics. Go on reddit or discussion forums for random gay subjects, go to a thread where they are discussing predictions of society in the future in the coming decades and describe the situation of these asocial worker bee men, half the posters will go "fuck this is me". They say this is me in the whiniest, most self-pitying way possible, not because they are pieces of shit per se (a significant portion are, but this is the case with all groups of people and communities more or less) but because they are crying for help. When a dog is in pain it winces and whines, I had a budgerigar that would make little crying sounds when it was taken outside, fell face-first onto concrete like a retard and cracked its beak. I genuinely believe that they are not attention whores or soft little faggots who cannot cope with easy to deal with shit, but rather they are being exposed to something the vast majority of people (especially those who bred) were not exposed to for all of human history before the past few decades. It is actually damaging them psychologically.

Also, we are very cynical. This is not to say "teehee we are so cynical, dark and deep", but we are very critical of things that even remotely smell like bullshit and we don't trust people. I would say society in general is heading down this road as well. Mass immigration from the third world, economic competition between people ramping up, the death of the family and most other organic groups and the internet/social media putting the absolute worst of human nature on display means the average person has every reason not to trust the things and people around them. The developed world is going from high-trust to low-trust very quickly. A lot of the things we tend to argue against, such as betabuxxing, attempts at giving a vestigial version of chivalry alive by white knighting, to an extent religion, are all much more old-fashioned than inceldom and were at their peak in a high-trust society without social media and the economy as it is today.

Have we been hit hardest by the issues facing average people today, and our symptons are ahead of the curve? Will more people be more like us in the future as things get worse? This is not to say that we're important, only that we, as low-status men, are early canaries in the coal mine for the negative direction people's lives are going in.

I think it will become worse for the lowest of society but also more and more people will drop to our levels.

Everything went hypersensitive to what you look like, how you present your life on social media and so on.

We just have nothing to compete and low quality people will never have the inspiration, unity or drive to get back on track.

I think as more betabuxxers realize they're coping incels and opt out of dating, mass blackpilling will occur. foids standards will sky rocket due to a narrowing dating pool, they will want chadlier chads than the most gigachad. It'll probably take two more decades doe. Marriage and birth rates continue to plummet and it's only getting worse. Red/blackpill terminology is becoming more popular about boys and young men.

so yea, we were forced by our genetics to be ahead of the curve, but I'm sure incels will be co-opted by normie culture. the media's starting to portray 'femcels' in normie shit tv like CSI.

Yes many of us are ahead of the curve. For many of the reasons you said and even more.

I also think there's going to be a divide in culture where you'll see more people wanting to get out of social media while others will sink even lower into their addiction. literally more than half the population will suffer from mass mental illness and toxic narcissism.

Yes many of us are ahead of the curve. For many of the reasons you said and even more.
I'd say that were predisposed to be more honest with ourselves about what our lives really consist of doing. That's what @Nothingness was saying when he made his thread about us being an ontological threat to society.

I'd say that were predisposed to be more honest with ourselves about what our lives really consist of doing. That's what @Nothingness was saying when he made his thread about us being an ontological threat to society.
Yes because being excluded makes us more likely to take a critical look at whatever we have been excluded from.

Of course we are ahead of the curve.The existence of sub8 men and increasing nunber of normies joining the rank of incels have shown us that modern day inceldom is not simply a result of bad genetics but a sympton of an increasingly worsening disease inflated by technology and other things you 've mentioned.

I honestly believe that we are seeing the resurgence of a primitive cutthroat society where the worth of men is based simply on his physical prowess and his virility(thus the rise of LSM today) and that the phenomenon of subhumans are just men who are unable to deal with an increasingly primitive and and dystopian society.Things will only get worse from here.

All the more reasons to sociopathmaxx, will to power baby.

On a more serious note, we are at a disadvantage in terms of looks. We are at an advantage in being able to discern reality more clearly and rationally than the hordes of NPCs that surrounds us. Unfortunately, this is not a distinctive advantage when compared to good looks. It is much easier to become a nihilist and realist than to obtain good looks.

If everything is easy to get, then everyone will be at least content.

Last edited:
I think you're giving us too much credit as a group

I think you're giving us too much credit as a group
Being the first people to show signs of suffering from a systemic issue because we're fuckups is not something you get "credit" for. I'm not patting the canary in the coalmine on the back for dying of carbon monoxide poisoning before the miners do.

Yeah we are definitely more aware of the problems effecting the world today than normies are. That’s not very hard though.

I also think there's going to be a divide in culture where you'll see more people wanting to get out of social media while others will sink even lower into their addiction. literally more than half the population will suffer from mass mental illness and toxic narcissism.

This has some interesting implications for how we should behave. If what he says about "brutal honesty" is correct, we are real deal products of social media (we are regardless of what he says though but he does flesh out that fact well). Luckily for us we tend to be on forums, and on cancerous social media sites like reddit (which are still nowhere near instagram tier but horrible in their own way) our communities tend not to take upboats too seriously (Do they? Pretty sure they don't, I've never been much of a redditor myself).

Should there come a day where go dark and disappear from even forums like these? Where on the internet do we go, and if there is nothing on the internet for us like niche forums for our interests, what should we do in the real world? This situation affects all of us personally just as much as the reason we're here, not having sex and relationships, does. Even geriatric silent generation members who've spent half their lives in the woods or in prison, like Ted K, tell young people who mail them that social media is bad and fucks them up psychologically.

Being the first people to show signs of suffering from a systemic issue because we're fuckups is not something you get "credit" for. I'm not patting the canary in the coalmine on the back for dying of carbon monoxide poisoning before the miners do.
When you say “ahead of the curve” it makes us sound like a group of social science majors who have been studying modern society for several years. I’d describe that as giving credit

I wouldn't say ahead of the curve. I would say we are in the front line of getting shot though. And that line is ever increasing as society moves forward. Who pulls the trigger? We do. Where at? Our noggins. Why? Cause CHAD, STACY, and their cuck enablers give us no other option.

When you say “ahead of the curve” it makes us sound like a group of social science majors who have been studying modern society for several years. I’d describe that as giving credit
Probably a bad way of phrasing it then, when I thought curve I imagined a roller coaster arch in which we were going down first straight to the bottom.
@SlayerSlayer presents a better analogy

Probably a bad way of phrasing it then, when I thought curve I imagined a roller coaster arch in which we were going down first straight to the bottom.
@SlayerSlayer presents a better analogy
That’s a much better analogy