Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are incels actually real?

Women pretend I don't exist so in a way, yeah

Also 49 comments and zero upvotes? Fucking reddit, man

Incel: We cannot get unpaid sex
Stupid Redditor: But you cannot be incel because you can pay for sex
Incel: ??

No
Peace Out Reaction GIF

I felt my brain melting as I read that soydit shit

Nobody on this site is real. This is a CIA bot farm.

Nope, i'm a cryptid.

Hey, women and simp men, read this:

”Men are incels because they are rude and hateful towards successful women”.

*Woman on reddit or whatever: Changes from female to male with sexchange and hormones*

One month after going female to male.
”Hi. I am very suicidal right now. No woman finds me interesting and it feels like my height etc is causing me to experience a life of no love. What should I do:(?”

That is a perfect example to you women, last time I checked trans ftm forums I had a laugh reading the posts about the struggles ftm suddenly gets because they realise women are extremely picky and rejects you if youre not the top 5-10% xD Listen, women from reddit that lurks here, this is the truth: You are not an incel just because youre a * woman. Try ftm and you will become an incel too. It is not because of the personality, its looks. I want to encourage ftm women to do what they want to do to themselves but sadly I need karma to post on reddit and the mods are incels in denial and will ban me instantly or reject my message.

Women become suicidal going ftm in like a month, imagine how we feel. I am a man nearing my 40 now and has been rejected by women and society for too long now. Imagine how I feel, women. Imagine.

Reading women and autistic simp men comment on reddit makes me seriously enraged.

Last edited:
Most retarded shit i`ve read in a while

Am a incel loser, paying for sex would make me feel like even more of a subhuman loser.

only sub worth using on that retarded website is r/shortguys and it will probably get banned soon. Everything else is garbage