Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Incel suicides the only true suicide attempts?

Lewis Carroll

Lewis Carroll

Looking for his Alice
-
Disclaimer: I don't promote suicides, use any cope you can get.

Think about the reason, why certain groups of people commit suicide attempts. Bullied schoolkids do it out of desperation, as a cry for help, foids do it for attention and wagies usually do it because they need an exit from the hamsterwheel. Most suicide attempts fail, mostly because they are half-hearted, they are more the expression of the wish, that things should go their way and become better. Sometimes this works.

Incels on the other hand can't hope for things going better after a failed suicide attempt, no matter what happens, nothing will change their genetic into something that isn't human trash. So IF an incel decides to rope, is it safe to assume, that he actually has only the exit in mind?

Pretty much. Suicide if not an incel is just attention seeking ngl.

economical reasons are also relevant
middle-class whites who are no longer able to sustain their wifes needs probably rope very often after they leave them...
so it is inceldom in the end?

No incel attempts suicide as a cry for help or attention:
  • The 'attention' that would come after a failed suicide attempt would be toxic and mostly negative.
  • The 'help' a suicidal person gets is being forced into some therapy crap that will only cost money. I'll tell you for free that there's problems in this world that can't be solved. No matter how much you discuss it or try to talk it out.

yea good point, most foids do it for attention

no one deserves to be alone imo.
being alone Is something no organism can endure. even plants grow healthier when you talk to them.
being denied this company and intimacy will, understandably, make a living thing not want to live anymore.
yet normies and cucks over at IT think we need to crawl into holes and die alone and miserable.
society is built on double standards.

Yep. Females will take 2 prozac pills after breaking up with chad and claim they wanted to die whereas the incel blows his head clean with a 12 gauge. You can guess which one gets more media coverage and support

No incel attempts suicide as a cry for help or attention:
  • The 'attention' that would come after a failed suicide attempt would be toxic and mostly negative.
  • The 'help' a suicidal person gets is being forced into some therapy crap that will only cost money. I'll tell you for free that there's problems in this world that can't be solved. No matter how much you discuss it or try to talk it out.

That's a good take. Also you barely get help when society basically thinks you shouldn't exist.

Crazy shit if true tbh
Imagine it's scientifically proven, that plants flourish under positive attention, meanwhile society expects us to be functional humans, after we spent our youth and young adulthood hunched in front of a screen, in a dark room.

There are no suicide "attempts". It's just attention seeking.

cucks when they realize what they're doing might sui aswell

I don't know. I've thought about killing myself out of spite before

I don't know. I've thought about killing myself out of spite before
Me too, but I would want to see the aftermath of my suicide. They say, suicide affects a whole lot of people, jfl as if anyone would care about me. I would make sure, I traumatize some foids, maybe I hang myself in a classroom of a girlsschool.

Imagine it's scientifically proven, that plants flourish under positive attention, meanwhile society expects us to be functional humans, after we spent our youth and young adulthood hunched in front of a screen, in a dark room.

Plants have more rights then men do. This is why all females are about veganism.