Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are hurricanes lifefuel or suifuel?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Some gay nigger rain fucied up my city and a few states in the South. $40 billion in damage. I am debating if this is lifefuel or suifuel tbh. Suifuel because my area sometimes get flooded and fucked. But lifefuel because others are suffering even harder and more most of the time.

What y'all think?

View: https://youtu.be/llVRxDeDO_U

Some gay nigger rain fucied up my city and a few states in the South. $40 billion in damage. I am debating if this is lifefuel or suifuel tbh. Suifuel because my area sometimes get flooded and fucked. But lifefuel because others are suffering even harder and more most of the time.

What y'all think?

View: https://youtu.be/llVRxDeDO_U

depends on whether it affects me

if not --> lifefuel. more suffering for normies:feelsLightsaber:

if yes --> ragefuel/suicidefuel depending on how much it hurts me :fuk:

depends on whether it affects me

if not --> lifefuel. more suffering for normies:feelsLightsaber:

if yes --> ragefuel/suicidefuel depending on how much it hurts me :fuk:

Lifefuel cuz fucknuts suffer , Suicidefuel because i feel bad for stray cats.

are you a fellow southerncel?

are you a fellow southerncel?
No new york area cel. But the hurricane Ida bs also caused rain flooding in my area. Months of flooding in a few hours. Some niggas also died due to sleeping in the basement and drowning.

No new york area cel. But the hurricane Ida bs also caused rain flooding in my area. Months of flooding in a few hours. Some niggas also died due to sleeping in the basement and drowning.
Lifefuel cuz it caught stupid niggas in New York off guard. Was laughing at the footage last night. I do feel a little bad for the elderly who died tho.

Lifefuel cuz it caught stupid niggas in New York off guard. Was laughing at the footage last night. I do feel a little bad for the elderly who died tho.
Anyone still living in the basement after all these storms is giga low IQ tbh. This type of shit is gonna happen every couple of years soon.

I should watch the news more often. I had no idea it was supposed to flood in the Northeast this week. I really only check my weather app for day to day temps Mfers almost lost me with that Henri BS

I should watch the news more often. I had no idea it was supposed to flood in the Northeast this week. I really only check my weather app for day to day temps Mfers almost lost me with that Henri BS
Tbh the alerts/warning spam got out of hand. Same with all the doomer shit in the media. So I cut it all out. So I was caught by surprise as well.

How did far the hurricane go?

Tbh the alerts/warning spam got out of hand. Same with all the doomer shit in the media. So I cut it all out. So I was caught by surprise as well.
Oh shit maybe that's why :feelskek:. I was on an Amtrak train over hurricane Henri weekend and I shut off emergency notifications to my phone since they kept popping up. I bet they were sending me shit and I forgot to turn them back on. Oops

How did far the hurricane go?
Louisiana to New York City. Some upper state too a bit.
Oh shit maybe that's why :feelskek:. I was on an Amtrak train over hurricane Henri weekend and I shut off emergency notifications to my phone since they kept popping up. I bet they were sending me shit and I forgot to turn them back on. Oops
I will probably check the weather news more often. And ignore the rest.