Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are humans really above insects

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Its amazing how everyone here has the same experience with normies despite being from different parts of the world. They all react the same to attractive males and the same to unattractive males etc. Are they really thinking or just easy to predict. When you attack a wasp it will sting you, if you leave it alone then it most likely won't. Insects have an absolute universal behavior and so do humans. What makes a human "above" insects? Just because they are smarter? But do they not respond to the same things the same way universally?

Normies=/=humans

humans dont look as gross and scary

Bobosparazitai

I can’t fuck an insect unfortunately

I've been stung by wasps many times for no reason, bees have never stung me though pewpew.

Male humans are for the most part, women aren’t.

Insects are the most biologically succesful organisms ever to exist, representing more than 50 percent of biodiversity on earth, they mog us mammalians

Its amazing how everyone here has the same experience with normies despite being from different parts of the world. They all react the same to attractive males and the same to unattractive males etc. Are they really thinking or just easy to predict. When you attack a wasp it will sting you, if you leave it alone then it most likely won't. Insects have an absolute universal behavior and so do humans. What makes a human "above" insects? Just because they are smarter? But do they not respond to the same things the same way universally?

we're not above anything nor are we below

Insects are our bitch

Whenever there is a mosquito near me, I catch it and mutilate it's wings,legs or proboscis then leave it to rot and die.

some humans are, some aren't. like normies.

I dislike insects tbh

It's just that we are above them in size physical strength and supposedly IQ. Not in actual importance to the animal kingdom.

It's just that we are above them in size physical strength and supposedly IQ. Not in actual importance to the animal kingdom.
Are we? A flying insect can travel faster than any human physically and ants can make complex community's that lasts for millions of years. Lol at thinking humans are somehow above insects because "muh free will" which isn't free will anyway. All animals are driven by hormones etc.

Are we? A flying insect can travel faster than any human physically and ants can make complex community's that lasts for millions of years. Lol at thinking humans are somehow above insects because "muh free will" which isn't free will anyway. All animals are driven by hormones etc.
I mean no insect is stronger than a human being that's for sure, thing is their brains work in different ways than us as well as their bodies. Objectively speaking no animal should be smarter than us (as I said, supposedly, cuz they are driven by instincs therefore our brains work completely differently) in the sense of creating big ass tall buldings or solving complex math questions, but in that case we would be talking about high end stemcels seeing how the average normie/foid has the IQ of a peanut.

I mean no insect is stronger than a human being that's for sure
What I am saying is all animals have predictable behaviors frontal cortex or not.

What I am saying is all animals have predictable behaviors frontal cortex or not.
I mean yeah ofc their thought process is very limited

I mean yeah ofc their thought process is very limited
We need to evolve beyond humans to really have a fair grasp of the universe honestly.

It's over for insectcels

Insects are the most biologically succesful organisms ever to exist, representing more than 50 percent of biodiversity on earth, they mog us mammalians
This. It reminds me of that one episode of Ben 10 Alien Force where some alien landed and started talking to an ant or something like that. It claimed it was trying to contact the most dominant species on the planet. Made me think back then.

This. It reminds me of that one episode of Ben 10 Alien Force where some alien landed and started talking to an ant or something like that. It claimed it was trying to contact the most dominant species on the planet. Made me think back then.
Over for mammalcels tbh

Higher neural complexity and emotions do come with a price
Due to excessive conscience and selfnessless, us humans could decrease our birth rates and eventually drive ourselves to extinction, which isn't completely unlikely by the looks of things, that would pose a good example to this
Insect brains are developed enough so that they can alter their behaviour based on their previous experiences (they can learn) yet they are not held back by complex emotions, yes they can't have complex relationships because of this, but when they have ''colonies'' such as ant colonies or bees, superorganisms essentially, why would they need emotions? They already perform perfectly, no human society in the history of world could even dream of being as rigorous, devout and steady as a mere ant colony, only with artificial intelligence they can be surprassed
Thinking on the scale of all organisms, on one side of the stick are the bacteria, amoeba, unicellular organisms without any sort of neural networks, on the other side, us mammalians, smartest member being us humans, capable of complex relationships and comprehension of abstract complex, and development of consciousness
Insects get the best of both worlds
Over for mammalcels tbh

Yeah I can just crush an insect.

... Thinking on the scale of all organisms, on one side of the stick are the bacteria, amoeba, unicellular organisms without any sort of neural networks, on the other side, us mammalians, smartest member being us humans, capable of complex relationships and comprehension of abstract complex, and development of consciousness
Insects get the best of both worlds
On one hand there's something to be envied about the life of an insect. You are so integrated into your society that the concept of 'belonging' is non-existent as such things never became problematic. It's also rather simple. Other than being brutally dismembered by a predator or neighbouring tribe, life is much less of an emotional rollercoaster. At the same time there's so much things that life as an insect lacks in terms of individual fulfillment in regards to creativity and expression. Obviously though, in the game of nature, these things don't matter at all. It also does make me feel like there's a lot of untapped potential in writing ethics in regards to aliens. Too much sci-fi takes for granted the idea that their minds are value the same things as us. It also takes for granted the assumption that the aliens that think most like us are also at the same time the most dominant species of their planet. Like, what if there was a planet of massive, highly intelligent (but shallow in terms of emotions) ants, but at the same time there was another species of alien that was just random fuck off tribes of very complex emotional beings. If the ants were capable of understanding diplomacy, they should be our primary logical targets even though the pocket tribes may appreciate us heeding their input more.

On one hand there's something to be envied about the life of an insect. You are so integrated into your society that the concept of 'belonging' is non-existent as such things never became problematic. It's also rather simple. Other than being brutally dismembered by a predator or neighbouring tribe, life is much less of an emotional rollercoaster.
I agree with this, for an ant, there is no anxiety of success or failure, no fear of the unknown, or death, which concerns every mammal, even the most basic ones
A common mammal in it's habitat will always have to be aware of potential dangers, never taking a break, sleeping with one eye open, or it might be punished by death, if death were to come before the mammal reproducing, worst of punishments, destruction of the genetic code would occur, for an ant that is of no concern, as long as the hive is alive, his code will continue to exist, that level of devotion could not coexist with a high level of creativity or individualism
It also does make me feel like there's a lot of untapped potential in writing ethics in regards to aliens. Too much sci-fi takes for granted the idea that their minds are value the same things as us. It also takes for granted the assumption that the aliens that think most like us are also at the same time the most dominant species of their planet. Like, what if there was a planet of massive, highly intelligent (but shallow in terms of emotions) ants, but at the same time there was another species of alien that was just random fuck off tribes of very complex emotional beings. If the ants were capable of understanding diplomacy, they should be our primary logical targets even though the pocket tribes may appreciate us heeding their input more.
I have noticied this aswell, works of fiction I read about alien societies essentially carry the same framework of the human society, but no wonder people didn't pursue further, it would require immense amounts of effort, to create a completely independent notion of society would require detailed planning of countless factors leading to the development of the said society

I have noticied this aswell, works of fiction I read about alien societies essentially carry the same framework of the human society, but no wonder people didn't pursue further, it would require immense amounts of effort, to create a completely independent notion of society would require detailed planning of countless factors leading to the development of the said society
This guy's tone might be a little off-putting, but he mentions this. You cal leave more details the closer something is to your society as readers can just fill the gaps. That said some of the work load can be reduced by reading a lot about various non-mammalian social structures on Earth as inspiration. At the same time it would still be an incredibly difficult balancing act between an utterly incomprehensible other/hivemind and a truly alien society that still has laws in how it functions. Maybe another issue is that a lot of people find humans the most interesting. Like, even when creating constructed languages, it rarely veers off something a humanoid would speak (with a few cool exceptions).

We would be but women bring the level back down to the same level as insects
full

Never think about that before

I said in another topic that it's quite likely human social structure will become like beehives soon, with the Queen bees and breeders being chads and stacies in either order, and drones are all the incels and the women who didn't make it (who will still ignore us).

After watching chimera ant arc I realize both humans and insects are fucked up, we’re just higher in the food chain and have the means to kill them whenever we want, but at the end of the day we’re still no better than them, even if had the advantage on us they would be doing the same to us