Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are humans more evil than other animals?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
What is your opinion about species? Give me a (blackpilled) response about homo sapiens true face.

no, humans can be above animals.

Animals are not evil, because not given understanding what evil is, so they do no sin. Humanimal, by ability to undersstand evil, but still doing it, is sinfull creature

Women are mere animals

Animals are not evil, because not given understanding what evil is, so they do no sin. Humanimal, by ability to undersstand evil, but still doing it, is sinfull creature
You took my words and improved them with your signature Napoleon word style.

Only right answer

A man of culture and wisdom eh

No one is truly evil. they are merely in a mental state due to genetics and circumstances.

Eviler than some but not others

People are always at war with eachother but not in a violent sense, for example people always look at inferior people to make themselves feel better about their own life, IT sums it up, they obsess over us because it makes them feel better. I hate humans, I am a misanthrope.

no, humans can be above animals.
This. Either animals are completely off the scale or humans are better. Every bad human quality can be attributed to their animal side while every good quality is mostly exclusively human.

Humans are the only animal capable of evil. So yes

Human females are the most evil, I believe.

Yes. We not only still commit evil regardless of knowing it like aforementioned by de geso and others but we also have much greater capabilities at doing evil than animals.

For sure, human nature is evil, we just act civilized.