Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are humans carnivores ?

• Thread starter Ubermenschvirtues
  • Start date
Ubermenschvirtues

Ubermenschvirtues

Turkcel Metalcel
★★★★★
Do you think that we should eat only meat and other animal products in order to be healthy and happy ?
Im thinking to start the carnivore diet to see the benefits.

Artists lead us to a dark and scary universe with their surreal arts 5ab0bca622a85  700

I saw some reddit post about some guy on the carnivore diet being constipated for weeks :feelskek:

Yes although not pure carnivore. I would recommend to eat fruits and possibly drink plant juices for hydration.

@GeckoBus
@wasted12years
@reveries

Yes although not pure carnivore. I would recommend to eat fruits and possibly drink plant juices for hydration.

@GeckoBus
@wasted12years
@reveries
Yea fruits i think some of them are easy to digest but you should avoid most of the vegetables

I think you should mainly eat animal products but eat some fruits,vegs, nuts,seeds for the vitamins and minerals

I saw some reddit post about some guy on the carnivore diet being constipated for weeks :feelskek:
Probably because he didn't eat enough fat.
Yes that's a good idea. Not too much fruit though. I think Paul Saladino eats way too much fruit.

I think you should mainly eat animal products but eat some fruits,vegs, nuts,seeds for the vitamins and minerals
If you only eat meat and organs you will get access to all the vitamins and minerals, but it's best if you eat some fruits and vegetables juices for alkalinity only, otherwise you'll get overly acidic eating only meat and organs.

Carnivore is a based diet, future generations keeps getting taller, develops better bone structure the more they eat meat and dairy products. Also it's a jew concept that we also need plants to survive

Carnivore is a based diet, future generations keeps getting taller, develops better bone structure the more they eat meat and dairy products. Also it's a jew concept that we also need plants to survive
thats how jews survived lmao

We are omnivorous carnivores.

I mean 70% of the food our hunter gatherer ancestors eat was plants.

>gatherer

They ate a lot of naturally found fruits, nuts, legumes and seeds.
Well, then explain where would they find those legumes and seeds in particular naturally? The answer is nowhere because most of those plants are manmade, cultuvated. Humans aren't supposed to eat seeds and legumes especially. Fruits yes, nuts maybe but legumes and seeds nope

Well, then explain where would they find those legumes and seeds in particular naturally? The answer is nowhere because most of those plants are manmade, cultuvated. Humans aren't supposed to eat seeds and legumes especially. Fruits yes, nuts maybe but legumes and seeds nope
seeds are toxic and they cause deseases that we are not aware of

No meat for your face

Fruits have seeds inside them. Honestly I read about it and apparently Mushrooms were one of the main plant based things they ate. My advice is eat pretty much everything you can get your hands on. Fruits, vegetables, meat nothing should be off your table. Diverse diets are the way to go.

Imagine anyone with gyno (man boobs) donating their breast tissue to the homeless and mixing it with chicken to solve world hunger