Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are here any rednecks?

I'm white trash sort of, which is a kind of a redneck.

Why am i white trash? Because i haven't bought new clothes in a decade. I don't wear perfume and i don't use soap or schampo. I also don't go to a barber or hairdresser. I don't clean my house or kitchen.

I'm white trash sort of, which is a kind of a redneck.

Why am i white trash? Because i haven't bought new clothes in a decade. I don't wear perfume and i don't use soap or schampo. I also don't go to a barber or hairdresser. I don't clean my house or kitchen.
:lul::lul: thats the indian genes in you

I think most people who clean their house and themselves everyday or week has OCD.
yeah. my mother beat the shit out of me if I dont shower everyday or hold everything clean. so I do this automatically

wow, that's a strict mother. My mom cleans for me and has done so since birth.
yeah. she beat the shit out of me and tried to throw me out for this. its very strict here

yeah. she beat the shit out of me and tried to throw me out for this. its very strict here
For me it's annoying when my mom comes and wants to clean my house. Even if she does a good job the whole day is ruined in a sense since she spends like 5hrs on cleaning. I can't cope in peace, so it's best if she cleans when i'm at work.

For me it's annoying when my mom comes and wants to clean my house. Even if she does a good job the whole day is ruined in a sense since she spends like 5hrs on cleaning. I can't cope in peace, so it's best if she cleans when i'm at work.
Yeah me too but I can do shit. "Its my household so you play after my rules!"

:lul: the bigger the pickup the bigger the cock
Yeah, my vehicle handles poorly, accelerates poorly, stops poorly, gets horrible gas mileage, has poor roll-over safety, has poor crash ratings... That makes me an ALPHA MALE.

Yeah, my vehicle handles poorly, accelerates poorly, stops poorly, gets horrible gas mileage, has poor roll-over safety, has poor crash ratings... That makes me an ALPHA MALE.
redneck rule no.1