Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are Hapas lower smv than full azns

Are they

• Yea

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I think sheer aesthetics they’re not maybe but the fact the dad is ugly usually or mentally unstable military makes the kid autistic asf

@Cayden Zhang thots?

In b4 this turns into a 5 page debate

Hapa where the dad is white are 100% lower IQ, uglier, and overall lower quality. Because it's usually whitecels who can't get a girl that run to Asian foids taking advantage of JBW

Hapa where the mom is white:

Hapa where the dad is white

Because women are hypergamous and don't like Asians, so the mix is quite unlikely to happen, and when it does it's peak genetics.

Hapa where the dad is white are 100% lower IQ, uglier, and overall lower quality. Because it's usually whitecels who can't get a girl that run to Asian foids taking advantage of JBW

View attachment 1197494View attachment 1197497

View attachment 1197496View attachment 1197498

Because women are hypergamous and don't like Asians, so the mix is quite unlikely to happen, and when it does it's peak genetics.
Who is the hapa on the bottom left

Also doesn’t answer my question. I guess full blown Asians are worse hell

Situationally, I think being a happa might help if the dad (like me) prolly has some genetic mutations that mom's dominant dna might override.

Who is the hapa on the bottom left

Also doesn’t answer my question. I guess full blown Asians are worse hell
It does, I said it depends on what ethnicity is the Hapa dad, if he is asian it means great genetics which usually is correlated with looks, and IQ. So if the dad is white 9/10 it was a dumb, ugly white male who was such a genetic failure he couldn't breed his own. While the opposite it's a high IQ handsome man. Asian women and white women on average have similar IQ so it entirely depends on the dad.

It’s a very polarized thing

Being hapa either makes you very attractive by Western standards or you become a deathnic. Even in the case of ER, who was thin and light skinned, he still looked too neotenous to be considered attractive

It does, I said it depends on what ethnicity is the Hapa dad, if he is asian it means great genetics which usually is correlated with looks, and IQ. So if the dad is white 9/10 it was a dumb, ugly white male who was such a genetic failure he couldn't breed his own. While the opposite it's a high IQ handsome man. Asian women and white women on average have similar IQ so it entirely depends on the dad.
My friends hapa dad was a redneck who thinks all book learned people who grew up in cities were pussies. He was 5’6 and had glasses btw. Opinion on him?

My friends hapa dad was a redneck who thinks all book learned people who grew up in cities were pussies. He was 5’6 and had glasses btw. Opinion on him?
Subhuman who would of never had the chance to breed if it wasn't for his race

I'd say hapas are better looking than full Asian, in general. From what i've seen, hapas tend to be more robust and taller than full Asian. Just compare Central Asian people with East Asian

this is the most cope shit ive ever seen

View attachment 1197494View attachment 1197497

View attachment 1197496View attachment 1197498

situational ass argument