Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are groups of friends typically formed of people of similar height?

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
I changed classes both in middle and high school, and looking back I kind of see a trend. Groups of friends were formed of people of similar height, the tall guys used to hang with other tall guys, average guys with other average guys, short guys with other short guys. That wasn't always true of course, sometimes an average guy hung with the short ones, or a tall one with the average ones, but generally it was like I described above. Never seen a manlet sticking around tall guys either, unless he was a very popular one or a weed dealer.

@speedtypingincel thoughts?

I have a group of 4 guys. 2 are 5'11 including myself , 1 is 5'5 and the other 6'1

Idk, it depends i guess. People make friends with similar interests.

Eh, not really.
In my small friend group that consists of 4 people only two are around 5'7 like me while the other two are near 6'0.

Damn mogged. Hope the 5’5” dude is doing ok.
Recently took the virginity of his JB girlfriend , He's pretty boy looking and always attracs jbs , I think he's going to struggle when he gets older

My 1 friend is quite taller then me but we are both incel tier so I wouldn't know

I once read that people with similar genetics (manifesting as phenotype : face, height etc) tend to befriend each other, some confirmation to your observation.

No bro, it's all dependent on your personality :y'all:

the 4 - 6 or so guys i talked to in highschool at the lunch table/music room were always taller than me. But we were all pretty low smv.
2 of them were incels, one of them was a black dude who was not interested in dating or sex,2 or so normies, and then another guy who probably could have looksmaxxed into a prettyboy, but i think may have been gay?
he always wore a beanie with pins on it and would never talk about women, or his attraction to them.
I don't remember any Chads in my highschool, but that may be because i was not blackpilled back then.

I never had a grouo of friends

nope, but similar smv yes, you would never see a curry or rice subhuman manlet be best freinds with a 6'4 chad, but you would see a manlet ricecel be friends with say a 6 foot ricecel

No,my best friends heightmog me by 3-4 inches,with the exception of one guy who's 5inches shorter than me

Funny enough, me and my friends are very close in height. Maybe two inch offset at most. Very interesting theory.