Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are green eyes with dark hair bigger deal maker than blue eyes with dark hair?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Today, when I was on bus, I overheard some foids saying blue eyes with dark hair are common and old now and green eyes with dark hair look more exotic. One of the foids said she is now swiping all blue eyes guys left on Tinder because she is bored with blue eyes and is looking exclusively for green eyes with dark hair chad.

jfl and me with my brown eyes, it's over.

blue eyes are the best for me personally
i got very light blue eyes but blonde hair destroys everything
i wish i had black hair

it's all about bones

jfl and me with my brown eyes, it's over.
Brown eyes have always been deal breaker unless you are chad looking, though brown eyed has same value as blue eyed chadlite.
blue eyes are the best for me personally
i got very light blue eyes but blonde hair destroys everything
i wish i had black hair
Dye your hair black.

Brown eyes have always been deal breaker unless you are chad looking, though brown eyed has same value as blue eyed chadlite.

Dye your hair black.
I was planning change color surgery but some ppl get blind after did it.

My dad has green eyes but I didnt get them. I was so close of being human

Females only consider men with blue or green eyes, once again it's over for ethnics.

its np i will get surgery in 1 year u fuckjing piece of shitg
Tenordwa

what if he looks like harry potter?

Green eyes master race checking in

Meh I don’t care about eye color much

Today, when I was on bus, I overheard some foids saying blue eyes with dark hair are common and old now and green eyes with dark hair look more exotic. One of the foids said she is now swiping all blue eyes guys left on Tinder because she is bored with blue eyes and is looking exclusively for green eyes with dark hair chad.
Oh, wow. I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes which appears as green with narrowed pupils. Will it do?

Eye color... you might have the prettiest color, but if your eye shape is bad then it's no use, it's all about the shape of infraorbitals and browbridge.

LIjPEXh 2

Last edited:
Girls love colored eyes

jfl at choosing men based on eye color

amber eyes master race checking in. Also bald sub human checking in.

Is this a LARP?
What eye color did these femoids had?

Jfl blue eyes are still rare af, sounds strange even for foid standards that they would swipe based on eye colour especially left on blue rofl.

Is this a LARP?
What eye color did these femoids had?
Jfl blue eyes are still rare af, sounds strange even for foid standards that they would swipe based on eye colour especially left on blue rofl.
Green is rarer than blue. I just saw one foid eyes who had hazel eyes. I didn't see other.

It doesn't really matter I don't think.

It more depends on the lightness of the eyes tbh and the darkness of the hair colour for extra contrast and that striking appearance.

Ideal is very light coloured, almond shaped eyes framed with very thick dark eyelashes and eyebrows and positive canthal tilt.

Oh, wow. I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes which appears as green with narrowed pupils. Will it do?
My eyes are like that too, slightly better than brown, I guess.
skin tone,facial features, and bone structure are far more important
Eye color is the strongest indication of whiteness.

It doesn't really matter I don't think.

It more depends on the lightness of the eyes tbh and the darkness of the hair colour for extra contrast and that striking appearance.

Ideal is very light coloured, almond shaped eyes framed with very thick dark eyelashes and eyebrows and positive canthal tilt.
Do foids like almond shaped more than hooded eyes on guys?

Do foids like almond shaped more than hooded eyes on guys?

Somewhere in between is best. The hood signals masculinity and aggression while the almond shape adds to the sharpness of the eye shape and aligns it best with positive canthal tilt.

All else equal green eyes are more rare than blue, so in a room full of blue eyed people, green would halo.

I've got blue eyes and almost jet black hair and I am still an incel. Bones>everything else.