Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are good looking foids nicer ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
Based on my previous experiences, I’ve noticed that good looking foids tend to be nicer in general. I don’t know if it’s confirmation bias or anything but the hot and good looking foids have been nice to me a lot of times in comparison to the average ones. They didn't give me their socials and were nothing more than acquaintances.I know I will always be an incel but the average foids are usually the meanest in my opinion.

Can anybody relate ?

I would say yes but you have to account for the halo effect

However better looking holes have better lives and therefore more happy, while also having nothing to prove or fight for chad like beckies do

In my experience yes. Pretty foids are happier generally. Its always some angry becky that acts like a bitch

real. its always the ugly foids that claim men abused them or tried to rape them.

Its always some angry becky that acts like a bitch
True. Foids that ignored me, shit talked me, and gave me looks of disgust were mostly beckies.

ugly foids that claim men abused them or tried to rape them.
You can’t even look at foids nowadays. Not even a glance.

I don't interact that much with people anymore so I can't tell. Most likely yes.

There was this solid 7/10 blue-eyed naturally blonde female in my class and she was fairly tall as well.
Man, I wanted to fuck her so bad :feelsohh:, but alas I don't even register as a sexual being to her.

Yes. All women want to mate with the best looking guy but that doesn’t necessarily mean that all of them will be assholes to everybody.

Good looks usually correlate with good qualities overall.

Good looks usually correlate with good qualities overall.
Lots of positive reinforcements and hence they have a positive outlook of the world.

they are either very nice or the nastiest most hateful fuckers to walk the earth. There is no "normal" with attractive foids

Based on my previous experiences, I’ve noticed that good looking foids tend to be nicer in general. I don’t know if it’s confirmation bias or anything but the hot and good looking foids have been nice to me a lot of times in comparison to the average ones. They didn't give me their socials and were nothing more than acquaintances.I know I will always be an incel but the average foids are usually the meanest in my opinion.
Yes because they know you know they are out of your league. There's no threat of you ever asking them out. Non stacies want to solidify the fact they don't find you unattractive straight away so you don't even think about it.

In my experience, yes.
Stacy students and teachers were always the ones who tried to stop people from bullying me. They really didn’t want me to go ER I guess.

Yes. They knoe you have no chance so there's no need to be passive aggressive.

For the most part i`d agree tho they are still shallow cunts

kinda its all about keeping appearances
they want to look like a good sweet angel or whatever power fantasy they got

deep down they are bitches

theres exceptions but 99% of the time yes. reasons have already been posted:
Yes because they know you know they are out of your league. There's no threat of you ever asking them out. Non stacies want to solidify the fact they don't find you unattractive straight away so you don't even think about it.
Yes. They knoe you have no chance so there's no need to be passive aggressive.

I'm not sure but probably not since they get more attention

You're just cherrypicking attractive foids that weren't assholes to you. There are obviously going to be outliers, but it doesn't change the fact that most foids subconsciously want ugly men dead.