Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Are full whites going to be accused for racism by 2050? For just being full white? For implicit in-group exclusive genetic selection.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Because by then it's clear they're implicitly carrying the genetic nature of snooty selectivity if nonwhites are overly promoted in the media yet none of their family chose to go with one. It might raise suspicion. Enough suspicion enough to get a callout for sensitivity training/ or sjw humanitarianism commitment by fucking black men or having a baby with a nonwhite woman.

I can see this shit happening.

Much sooner than that, even. In fact, the narrative that you're automatically racist because you're white, just like the one that you're automatically a rapist for being a man, already exists. It'll just get stronger.

Much sooner than that, even.
Gotta think of a fake justification where: I just like girls who have similar interests as me and they turned out to be white.
I am not opposed to nonwhites but I just haven't found very many of them who line up with my interests. I have had a girlfriend who was muslim/ nonwhite once (lie)

Gotta think of a fake justification where: I just like girls who have similar interests as me and they turned out to be white.
I am not opposed to nonwhites but I just haven't found very many of them who line up with my interests. I have had a girlfriend who was muslim/ nonwhite once (lie)
I think only wanting to date certain races isn't considered racist because if it were, it would harm foids who only want white Chad.

Someone who's even 25% white is accused of racism in 2019, so that's gonna be a yeah for me dog.

Downfall acceleration. Not so bad tbh.

I think only wanting to date certain races isn't considered racist because if it were, it would harm foids who only want white Chad.
I'll make it seem like race wasn't an essential factro.
It is considered racist but it won't fold into the narrative of racism people are trying to fight. Because that is transparently a wrong thing to do by the current zeitgeist of our time now. But idk how long it wil last.

I'll make it seem like race wasn't an essential factro.
It is considered racist but it won't fold into the narrative of racism people are trying to fight. Because that is transparently a wrong thing to do by the current zeitgeist of our time now. But idk how long it wil last.
The key rule of SJWs is, you can do it, you just can't talk about it.

You can only date whites, you just can't publicly say you just want to date whites,

You can have sex with JBs, you just can't publicly say it's ok for men to fuck JBs.

And so on.

I have a preference = I'm literally disgusted by your race. It's sophistry at best.

You can only date whites, you just can't publicly say you just want to date whites,

You can have sex with JBs, you just can't publicly say it's ok for men to fuck JBs.

And so on.
yeah of course. something is only criminable based on how it's perceived. And your perception is not just based on your record, or how little it's spoken of, but your halo effect.
chad can do all kinds of insidious or overtly fascist things and girls still wouldn't really budge. SJWism is a social movement, and social hierarchy matters in social movements. Women would rather have the favor of chad than being the party pooper across the social circle of being the girl who denies chad his dominance. Because women want his genes and his power. Being the odd one for saying "fuck chad for x" out will make you more ostracized than not following sjwism as a foid.

And so on.
The more left leaning a foid is, the more likely she is to exclusively date whites. I’ve noticed that

"Misogyny" is higher up on the oppression totem pole than "racism".

I have a preference = I'm literally disgusted by your race. It's sophistry at best.
yes much of what females only have is sophistry as a distraction. or strawmanning men.

strawman means arguing with a position your opponent doesn't hold so that you can project wronghood on him.

Sophistry means your opponent has a fake argument on their behalf. That they're advancing in order to entrap someone in lies/ delusions/ false implications and traps.

And the more social halo you have form looks, money, status then the more off the hook you will be. The amount/ concept of "Blame" someone has is usually an arbitrary thing to see undesirables out of the group.
Undesirables in relation to lack of primal value. Morality comes second to primal value in most cases unless the immorality is really pushed. But chad can be a full on fascist and yet still be welcome to a feminism rally. I've seen it happen before. Because he was handsome and so they wanted to turn him.

Just claim you're jewish if you get called out for being white.

Everyone will back the fuck down and apologize.

Oh, most certainly.

I can believe this, I'm not white but I could see some thirsty minority foid so fucking mad she can't get a white guy that they all come together and make it look like white people who date THEIR OWN RACE are evil. Foids are fucking filthy and have no grasp on reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back