Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are foids this boring to talk to?

• Thread starter RechargedSamsung
  • Start date
RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel
★★★★
Been doing a bit of chadfishing lately and most of their “rizz” is just “heyyy” that’s it and it the usual how hru or wyd and then like i would yap about some random ass shit say like music for example and then i guess i weirded them out or something and they reply like “heheh lol that’s cool” i truly think that women are just for fucking not to get along with them at all if they’re this fucking boring to talk to

They unironically have no personality

They talk about how important "personality" is yet they seem to lack one themselves. They have no idea how to carry a conversation due to being put on a pedestal their whole lives

Women only care about stuff like clothes, makeup and other useless bullshit. Very rarely will you find one who has interesting interests that spark discussion or deep conversation

They unironically have no personality
True the only time i had ever had any fun with a foid was phone sex was with this girl i matched with on tinder (the chad i was using he had a android so this came in pretty handy since i used a burner phone and usually if you know how imessage works with whoever has an android the iphone user knows becuase they have a green highlighted text while chatting and withr iphone its blue) asked if she wanted to talk on the phone told her that sure but we cant facetime because i have android she believed me obv then i called her (social anxiety went up immediately) said hello and thought my voice was cute and nice like DiCaprio’s voice (i guess i can voicemog:feelshmm::feelshmm:)we talked about how our day was and shiet kept talking and kept talking the ln i had phone sex which was nice? Idk her moans were pretty funny tho sent me a nude hanged up the phone after we both nutted blocked her kept the nude lmfao might delete later idc about this cunts nudes

They don't have to learn how to have convos or be interesting people like men do.
They could but they don't

casper and the ghost on a cover for casper the friendly ghost

Been doing a bit of chadfishing lately and most of their “rizz” is just “heyyy” that’s it and it the usual how hru or wyd and then like i would yap about some random ass shit say like music for example and then i guess i weirded them out or something and they reply like “heheh lol that’s cool” i truly think that women are just for fucking not to get along with them at all if they’re this fucking boring to talk to
It really depends on how they see you. Some girls are more than superficial but they only open up to you if they trust you or want to be with you. I had to do a brootal group project in uni with two Stacys and they had to open up a little so we'd pass the class. But women crave deep emotions unless they just wanna fuck. Idk man

foids generally don't have appealing voices, mannerisms, movement, etc.

they just rely on being foids, which gives them inflated SMV by proxy

same reason why many of them become obese in the modern west, they don't need to even look good, just be foids

all they know how to do is analyze a man's body to root out weakness. there is nothing else to a foid.

It really depends on how they see you. Some girls are more than superficial but they only open up to you if they trust you or want to be with you.
who tf wants foids to open up to them tbh

foids are retarded and the last thing you'd want to talk abt is their emotional hysteria

it'll just be even more boring

it's just a means to get laid if you care abt fucking the foid, but if that's not an option (or they're ugly or w/e so you don't want to) then it's just suffering

Last edited:
They don't have to learn how to have convos or be interesting people like men do.
men don't have to be interesting jfl

most normie jestermaxxers just know how to put on a show to impress foids. foids are retarded, so there's nothing interesting abt that

True the only time i had ever had any fun with a foid was phone sex was with this girl i matched with on tinder (the chad i was using he had a android so this came in pretty handy since i used a burner phone and usually if you know how imessage works with whoever has an android the iphone user knows becuase they have a green highlighted text while chatting and withr iphone its blue) asked if she wanted to talk on the phone told her that sure but we cant facetime because i have android she believed me obv then i called her (social anxiety went up immediately) said hello and thought my voice was cute and nice like DiCaprio’s voice (i guess i can voicemog:feelshmm::feelshmm:)we talked about how our day was and shiet kept talking and kept talking the ln i had phone sex which was nice? Idk her moans were pretty funny tho sent me a nude hanged up the phone after we both nutted blocked her kept the nude lmfao might delete later idc about this cunts nudes
The voice mog is bruuuuuutal. Hella based though mang :chad::chad:
King

I just started chadfishing too, it's very interesting

who tf wants foids to open up to them tbh

foids are retarded and the last thing you'd want to talk abt is their emotional hysteria

it'll just be even more boring

it's just a means to get laid if you care abt fucking the foid, but if that's not an option (or they're ugly or w/e so you don't want to) then it's just suffering
Yeah. See char doesn't want to deal with because once they have seggs he just leaves (even though usually the female wants him to stay)

The voice mog is bruuuuuutal. Hella based though mang :chad::chad:
View attachment 1217468
Yeah the only time i thank whatever god is out there for it lmao it kinda sounds like dbdr’s but more of a slightly higher pitch i hope it can get lower as im older( im only 18 so i might be coping) but on that day i realize how absolutely fucking brutal it is to have a good sounding voice if i had a speech impediment that bitch would’ve hanged up after i said hello JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: its funny though because when i was diagnosed with non verbal autism at 3 they thought i’d have an speech impediment if i could speak the only problem with is that i sometimes stutter and i slur words sometimes but goddamn speech therapy was brutal i hate it being there

Last edited:
men don't have to be interesting jfl

most normie jestermaxxers just know how to put on a show to impress foids. foids are retarded, so there's nothing interesting abt that
Men don't learn to be interesting for women, they have to do it for other men.

Women are empty and vain since they have to put next to no effort into getting the attention of men personalitywise

they know most men would kill for even simple pleasantries. why do more work than you have to - foid motto

In reality foids are very boring they are sheep