Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are foids really smarter?

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
If foids are smarter on average, why is there rarely any foid who had became an inventor? Why are foids way slower at typing? Even in my driving informatic class i realized how foolish and naive they are.

I think the standard deviation for men simply is higher. So you have more male retards but also more male geniuses.
And who claimed that women are smarter on average?

Roastie propaganda.
Their pussy is all they're worth. Most foids would not survive a week as a man.

They are good at manipulation

Roastie propaganda.
So true, imagine your entire worth being in your meat.

No, all women are retarded.

Roastie propaganda.
I've seen countless FtM troons killing themselves not only due to the transition, but the hardships of living as man, and also a manlet because foids tend to be short.

I've seen countless FtM troons killing themselves not only due to the transition, but the hardships of living as man, and also a manlet because women tend to be short.
Precisely.
It's like going from riding a baby bike with training wheels to piloting a fighter jet.

the data that support this did not exist before the complete foid takeover of education, even if is mostly the early years. also there has been studies and test where teachers where given identical papers but one was done by a boy and the other by a foidlet, the foidlet got higher grades on average even if the assignment delivered where the same.

Now the early school years is tough almost purely by foids, leading too foids giving the foidlets better treatment due too the behavior they have is identical to the teacher, leading too boys suffering from being surrounded by teachers that have no frame of reference of what being a young boy actually is, many young boys now dont have male teacher until highschool. that is if they gets so far, many young boys fail school early because foids dont have the ability to control them, they have no authority.

they are manipulative psychopathic

If foids are smarter on average, why is there rarely any foid who had became an inventor? Why are foids way slower at typing? Even in my driving informatic class i realized how foolish and naive they are.
They excel at work/school because they possess all the traits that are favored.
>High sociability
>Good at manipulation
>Can sit still
>Submissive
>Easily indoctrinated

This does not mean that they are more intelligent though. All great creations have been made by men.

School is favored towards foids. Hence the better test scores.

School is favored towards foids. Hence the better test scores.
Thats so true, today's education is programmed to get foids better grades and higher chances of successeding they do that by reduce recess and employing more female teachers.