Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are foids Incels?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Title.

I only ask this because there’s the 16 year old foid going on about her loneliness on YT. Expressing her slef-diagnosed mental illnesses and how her goal in life is to have a husband and make him happy as well as three children.

It’s pure rage fuel to watch her wallowing in pity knowing the second she opens her legs she can get as many Chad’s as possible.

Last edited:
Unless they're mentally retarded or severely deformed or have a debilitating condition, they're not incel.

It's impossible for any girl to be incel, their inceldom claim falls apart the moment you tell them to make a tinder account.

If you have to ask this you are not blackpilled, my sister is a brain damaged mouth breating retard who sits around and shits her pants all day, yet she still has had multiple boyfriends.

FEMALES CANNOT AND NEVER WILL BE INCEL.

'femcels' are basically idiots that have confused the meaning of the word celibacy with an inability to find a chadlite willing to commit.

I've never met a woman that was incel...

...Similar to how I've never seen a unicorn.

But I suppose anything is possible somewhere out in the cosmos.

Show me a femcel and I’ll show you the dragon living in my backyard.

you can guess my answer

Unless they're mentally retarded or severely deformed or have a debilitating condition, they're not incel.
Even that’s a stretch in 2018.

Femcels are just sluts who have to wait a bit longer than usual to fuck chad

maybe only volcel foids because religion or another self-righteous cause or trauma.

Unless you consider traps/trannies that get spurned to be female, there is no case for the femcel (and even then, it's usually a matter of hitting the wall. Young traps/trannies have more SMV in their female form than in their male form).

A foid can resemble the love child of Vladimir Harkonnen and Jabba the Hutt, and still will not be incel

No. The 0/10 horribly deformed girl posted here just the other day had AT LEAST 5 users saying they'd fuck her.

122 years old mummy gets matches and flirtatious messages on Tinder in the first day (Forgot who did the experiment).

Severely burned foid has matches with Chadlites @catfishman23

It's impossible for any girl to be incel, their inceldom claim falls apart the moment you tell them to make a tinder account.

Yeah you tell any "female incel" to make a tinder account and watch them fumble over excuses why.

Any male incel would be ecstatic at having such "problems" as sorting out which females wanted just sex and which wanted relationships

Title.

I only ask this because there’s the 16 year old foid going on about her loneliness on YT. It’s pure rage fuel.
There are countless fuckers on youtube saying they are lonlely. They are usually 7+ foids looking for attention. Scroll down the comments and you will see the fucking white knights spewing their tiresome cuck comments.

Red

If you have to ask this you are not blackpilled, my sister is a brain damaged mouth breating retard who sits around and shits her pants all day, yet she still has had multiple boyfriends.

Isn't that a form of abuse JFL?

Yeah you tell any "female incel" to make a tinder account and watch them fumble over excuses why.

Any male incel would be ecstatic at having such "problems" as sorting out which females wanted just sex and which wanted relationships

Exactly, their excuses are usually bullshit too, like "I dont want to be seen as a piece of meat" or "I want a real meaningful relationship not hookups".
When a female is incel it really just boils down to she only wants Chad or she's attention whoring for more orbiters.

They don't even have to use tinder either, just approaching random guys will net good results for any woman. So there is really no excuse for any woman to be single in this day and age, it's a literal impossibility, the amount of choice available to them is staggering.

Title.

I only ask this because there’s the 16 year old foid going on about her loneliness on YT. Expressing her slef-diagnosed mental illnesses and how her goal in life is to have a husband and make him happy as well as three children.

It’s pure rage fuel to watch her wallowing in pity knowing the second she opens her legs she can get as many Chad’s as possible.

Let's see her do 1000 approaches, or swipe right 10,000 times like we all have.

Foidincel = too lazy to set up a tinder account (10 mins maybe), too lazy to go to the club, to lazy to join any hobby groups, too lazy to accept friend requests from guys, to lazy to verbally respond when guys ask her, and too lazy to turn on voice chat in any game she's playing, and too lazy to roll out of her house and wait in any public area to be approached, or if approached to lazy to verbally respond.

Not incels but sub5 foids sure become volcel awaiting for Chads.

I want to smell a femoids greasy hair

Are you a LARPer or are you exaggerating in the "Shits her pants part" ?

Foids cannot be incel. That is axiomatic.

Femcel = Ugly foid who can't find a rich Chad willing to commit

Are you a LARPer or are you exaggerating in the "Shits her pants part" ?
She wasn't removed from my mothers fuck hole quick enough, so was brain damaged by lack of oxygen to her brain. She has to be supervised at all times by my parents or me, as she has the mental capacity of a young child.

Of course it is exaggeration, she does not "shit her pants" every hour of the day, but if she needs to take a shit or has to urinate, and my parents are not nearby she just shits in her pants and sits in it until they figure out she has through the smell.