Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are foids getting taller

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
I swear everytime I go to uni all the foids mog me im height im 5'7 and last I checked the average female height is 5'4 in the US why tf are all of them significantly taller than me. I never gave a fuck about my height until I realized how badly men are treated for being shorter I remeber in HS I was pretty normal height compared to other guys but now these foids make me look like a midget. Its kinda sad I cant grow more inches on my personality so I can be slightly more normal

I’ve noticed this to. Getting height mogged by a foid fucking sucks.

Nah people at university are just really tall for some reason and we are really short which exaggerates it
Dunno why, no manlets there just about

Yes because foids are selecting only tall chads to breed wich result in taller children both male and female.

This is why I hang around changs and beaners, although the Koreans mog me.

prob yes bc better nutrition and sexual selection for tall men. Every generation, the <5th percentile men don’t breed

This is why I hang around changs and beaners, although the Koreans mog me.
I need to do this too tbh.

Yes because foids are selecting only tall chads to breed wich result in taller children both male and female.
As I said before, 6'0" is going to be literal manlet in the near future (2025+). 6'3" and up only

prob yes bc better nutrition and sexual selection for tall men. Every generation, the <5th percentile men don’t breed

I need to do this too tbh.
this gen probably under the 20th percentile wont breed due to radical changes in sex dynamics

I don't have the paper right now, but this is a true fact. The average height is increasing after each generation, bluepilled biased researchers claim it's associated with nutrition and geophysical events, but we know what's actually happening.

I don't have the paper right now, but this is a true fact. The average height is increasing after each generation, bluepilled biased researchers claim it's associated with nutrition and geophysical events, but we know what's actually happening.
Most of these researchers prob aren't truly bluepilled, they just can't share the truth cuz they'd lose their positions/jobs

Teens are getting taller, idk what happened but I wasn't this short in school, I thought I was average.

I got height mogged by a foid at Chipotle today and I am not short.

I'm gonna order shoe lifts next time I get paid.

Teens are getting taller, idk what happened but I wasn't this short in school, I thought I was average.
thats what thought too I could probably pass as a middle schooler at this rate

@rightfulcel
Yes and on top of that, they have bigger wrist and sometimes even better frames than men. You can clearly see the difference between school boys and school girls. People here will give me the phrase ''boys get into puberty later on'', but the reality is, school girls nowadays are one head taller than school boys. That is not normal at all.

My 14 old stacy cousin mogs me :feelsrope::feelsrope:
She is about 5'10

Worse frame mogging by foids.

both men and women r getting taller

Napoleon and Hitler. Both short dudes that made their way in life. Don't let getting height mogged on it own hold you back...also don't try to take over the world though....never ends well.

They are 100% getting taller, When I mentioned this people replied "dude you're not 182cm then" or "you are shorter than you think you are" ROFL!!! At my height there are a lot of girls almost as tall as me and even girls that tower over me. They all seem to have longer legs etc these days.
@rightfulcel
''boys get into puberty later on''
This is a huge cope honestly

How can people be getting taller as the West becomes more non-white?

Yes. We are getting taller and taller because foids are picking taller men. Averages of both men and women.

Picture won't show.

average-height-of-men-for-selected-countries_v3_850x600.svg

Got heightmogged by a zoomer girl an hour ago. Shit.

Damn my younger sister is almost taller than me

fapfuel tbh
i wanna fuck a tree

I swear everytime I go to uni all the foids mog me im height im 5'7 and last I checked the average female height is 5'4 in the US why tf are all of them significantly taller than me. I never gave a fuck about my height until I realized how badly men are treated for being shorter I remeber in HS I was pretty normal height compared to other guys but now these foids make me look like a midget. Its kinda sad I cant grow more inches on my personality so I can be slightly more normal

Do you think white foids on average are taller and the average across all races maybe doesnt represent this? Could be possible.

Nobody is getting taller in the West statistically speaking.

Nobody is getting taller in the West statistically speaking.
Yes, they aren't. I don't know what these dudes are talking about.

Do you think white foids on average are taller and the average across all races maybe doesnt represent this? Could be possible.
Yeah I mostly see tall white ones the most but im also either the same height or shorter than the rest I thought 5'7 was a tall height for women guess its changed

They definitively are and i notice they seem to wristmogg a good chunk of men (myself included), even ones that aren't that tall, they must be inheriting their Chad dads' traits cuz i'm 4 inches above my country's average (i'm recessedchin/birdcel, currycel, framecel, wristcel, autismcel, neckcel, eyeareacel and foreheadcel tho, so NOT fakecel) and counting as honestly as possible it seems about 1/15 foids in urban areas heightmog me, that just isn't natural.

Last edited:
My aunt is 6ft and my mother is 1 inch shorter than me so yes.

Honestly i live in germany one of the tallest countries in the world and i'm literally only 5'5 but im STILL taller than most women i see. The only girls that are taller are the ones from the newest generation like 16-20 years old. Literally every one of them heightmogged me into oblivion but literally anyone over 25 years old i usually still heightmog most women.
You can painfully see how exponentially the average height rised up with the invention of widespread media and the internet about 20 years ago. If it wasn't for this shit im using right now i would maybe have a gf now.

Nah people at university are just really tall for some reason and we are really short which exaggerates it
Dunno why, no manlets there just about

Maybe because they come from literally genetic elite families? I mean, it's pretty obvious that chads and stacys are more intelligent than Incels... it's the ultimate redpill