Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are foids even good for something else other than being Chad's cumdumpsters?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Is there anything good in them? Do they have any skill other than showing off their flesh on Instagram? I doubt it.

nope, they are good for nothing,

They aren't good for anything other than what men want them for. At worst nothing would change if men were able to reproduce asexually and women died off. If men died off and only women were left we'd be reverted back to the stone age.
Still, a woman is worth more than a 100 men BECAUSE of men and our obsession with pussy. Women are little more than a commodity like electricity, natural gas or currency.

Last edited:
Is there anything good in them? Do they have any skill other than showing off their flesh on Instagram? I doubt it.
they have sown thru my life to be pretty useless. The one wich can do soemthing is usually the exception isn it?

sometimes they wear lab coats and browse facebook on some office pc, larping about being passionate for their job
ME