Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are foids even capable of having interests?

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★
I have not met a single foid online or in real life who had any interests, shallow or deep. Even if you go to "female" dominated hobbies like knitting or cooking, the only people showing any actual interest in the hobby will be men. The foids seem to just be there to giggle for Chad and attract the attention of other non-Chad men.

No. They do it all for the validation and social aspects. No foid who claims to like cars is into it for the sake of CARS themselves. They just like the male attention. I'm a huge car enthusiast, and like the hobby because cars are awesome and fun af. I do not do it for the social aspect like a foid would. Same goes for any other hobby

Maybe purely aesthetic ones. Like growing flowers or knitting.

I have not met a single foid online or in real life who had any interests, shallow or deep. Even if you go to "female" dominated hobbies like knitting or cooking, the only people showing any actual interest in the hobby will be men. The foids seem to just be there to giggle for Chad and attract the attention of other non-Chad men.
No. What people here tend to forget is that foids are extremely retarded. There is not a single thing that foids do that men can't do better. Everyone always talks about our biological differences in terms of strength, but are much more apprehensive to talk about our biological differences in terms of wit.

Foids are stupid and have to put in far more effort than a man to achieve the same level.

not really. Every so-called "hobby" of theirs is just a way to get attention from others rather than an actual interest.

Big dick is their only interest (of genetically superior man)

they are interested in chad tee hee!!

Nope to get Chad’s attention and bait on simps that worship them

They're survival suits for a pussy. Their entire existence is defined by their pussy. Their hobbies are putting on clothes and make-up to make people want to fuck them, going to parties where they can meet Chad and Tyrone, and getting fucked.