Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are foids even aware more than 50% of men have all but dropped out of the dating market?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I don't follow any female dating forums so I'm completely clueless, but with 30%+ of men officially declared incel, and mgtow/blackpill going mainstream, and Tinder stats showing the app being useless for all but the top 5%.....

It's gotta be having some effect that is noticeable by foids by now. Or are foids just so inundated with a never-ending stream of attention and sexual partners that maybe its not even a blip on their radar and they don't even notice that half of men are probably out of the game at this point? They only ever wanted Chad in the first place, so maybe they perceive the situation as positive because this leaves less low tier men to wade through to find Chad?

I don't think that statistic is accurate because most men are bluepilled and still simping.

But still, why fight a rigged game. What is the point. Just stay home and LDAR, the results would be the same either way.

Ideal thing would be for men to unite and denounce these damn whores, but too many cucks lack restraint and will go full soycuck numale provider for these bitches.

when you go to google.com you ignored 99.999999% of other websites

do you notice when half of them disappear? nope

Ideal thing would be for men to unite and denounce these damn whores, but too many cucks lack restraint and will go full soycuck numale provider for these bitches.

>more than 50% have dropped out
Holy fuck you are delusional if you actually think it’s that high
The vast majority of men are still trying with women, more than half of men haven’t gone MGTOW or whatever the fuck

That is a brutal but correct comparison.

>more than 50% have dropped out
Holy fuck you are delusional if you actually think it’s that high
If 30% are incel, then the total number of men who are "out of the game" (eg. not dating/not in a relationship/given up/mgtow) is higher than 30%. How much higher? Whatever the number is, the question is the same - do foids even notice?

Females seem to share the same few guys I think. This is what I have gotten by overhearing them.

If 30% are incel, then the total number of men who are "out of the game" (eg. not dating/not in a relationship/given up/mgtow) is higher than 30%. How much higher? Whatever the number is, the question is the same - do foids even notice?
You’re still in the game even if you’re failing. You don’t get out of the game until you decide to give up.

I don't follow any female dating forums so I'm completely clueless, but with 30%+ of men officially declared incel, and mgtow/blackpill going mainstream, and Tinder stats showing the app being useless for all but the top 5%.....

It's gotta be having some effect that is noticeable by foids by now. Or are foids just so inundated with a never-ending stream of attention and sexual partners that maybe its not even a blip on their radar and they don't even notice that half of men are probably out of the game at this point? They only ever wanted Chad in the first place, so maybe they perceive the situation as positive because this leaves less low tier men to wade through to find Chad?

30%? Where'd you get that number? "Declared" by who?

Most studies I've seen put the number at somewhere north of 20% and I'm guessing the true number is actually higher.

figure1newlymanincel-w640.png

You’re still in the game even if you’re failing.
Cope.

I don't think that statistic is accurate because most men are bluepilled and still simping
dont think they notice tbh

"Oh wow teehee, our dates are getting cuter!!!!!!"

Not 50% but I get your point. It is on the rise, alarmingly or not.

I think they are oblivious to it.

Nope, believe me, we are a tiny but vocal minority. 98% of men are still bluepilled as fuck.

Not 50% but I get your point
Same. I know what OP means but men are like a buffet to women. They can pick and choose what they want at any time. We aren't even an option to 100% of women. We are like the steamed cabbage that nobody wants. We can be good for their health. Good for their body. Cause little to no problems for them but they'd rather have that juicy steak or deliciously sweet cake and everything else that comes with it.

Do women care? No
Do women even notice? No.
She will hit her 40s and 50s and still be single and just blame men for not "stepping up" when she is ready. Or she will play victim and say nobody ever wanted to date her and get sympathy points from society. When she should have kept her legs fucking tight and got into a stable relationship when she was young and fertile and had a tight nice pussy for her husband.

Most guys are still orbiting and giving free shot to these women.
full

Most studies I've seen put the number at somewhere north of 20% and I'm guessing the true number is actually higher.

Cope.

That's 20% of unmarried men, ages 22-35. Not all men period. Married men are still having plenty of sex. As you might expect, people, especially after a certain age, are only getting sex within a committed relationship.

interesting.
there are married men that are getting no sex, while almost no married women are getting no sex.

if i'm reading it right, it means that there are women out there who are completely denying sex to their betabuxx husbands while fucking chad on the side
JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Holes don't care because they only want those top 15% of men.

The only thing they notice is there's fewer ugly men on Tinder, so it's easier to find Chad. But they probably think Tinder "updated their algorithms" or some shit.

We are invisible or they dont want to see us. I kinda understand why.

They are aware, they just don't care, they know it'll be easier for them to get Chad

They don't have enough awareness to realize that. We are invisible to them.

If those 50% are sub 8 then they weren't aware of their existence in the first place :feelsthink:

No because In the eyes of foids, they don’t even exist

Your comparison assumes that women are not aware of their surroundings. Sub8 men aren't invisible to women, they are just not good enough... sub4 men aren't invisible, they are repulsive. Don't ever think that women are stupid and aren't aware of their surroundings. That's what they want you to believe, it's a manipulative tactic so you can underestimate their power.

No, they think it's equal between genders. Kinda funny how they are just recycling between 20% of the men while being completely oblivious to it. It's very common that girls complain about how "all the good guys are taken".
MaleVirginity

Last edited:
No and they don't care anyway, most of the bottom 50% of guys don't realise they've actually been "forced out" of the dating market either. Some still get lucky with a hambeast though.

Would you be aware if a restaurant dropped 50% of shitty food that you never liked out of their menu? Would you care?

I must say I am interested in what the statistics are doing right now.. going up or going down. Wonder what the changes are. Rather interesting. I personally think that science and facts are the only two things that will never betray you.

Jesus fuck, I’m almost roped off that google pill. But yeah, I think at this point the number is about 40% of men are basically “forced out” of the dating market.

They cannot enter the competition.

Why would they care? They only want chad's dick

No they don’t seem to notice tbh. Maybe they will eventually? Probably not though they aren’t very aware of the world and see only chad.

Many guys don't approach or get anything from Tinder, etc, but are still showering foids with likes, attention, whiteknighting, etc.

They don't care