Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are Foids capable of hard work?

Jacket

Jacket

sleeper
I work in a pretty tough job, but almost everyday I see my foid coworkers talking, they talk for HOURS at a time, which pushes all the work onto me. Do I get anything in return? No, only a "teehee thanks anon." My boss knows and gives them warnings every time. God I hate this life, foids given such a advantage over males.

I work in a pretty tough job, but almost everyday I see my foid coworkers talking, they talk for HOURS at a time, which pushes all the work onto me. Do I get anything in return? No, only a "teehee thanks anon." My boss knows and gives them warnings every time. God I hate this life, foids given such a advantage over males.
Foids CAN do physical labor, you see them in construction jobs sometimes but biologically they're weaker then most men, hence why physical labor goes to men. But honestly, if you wouldnt get in trouble for not doing work, wouldn't you not do work?

Foids never do the actual work its so annoying. They always try to find a way to get other people to do it for them its obnoxious. They then turn around and demand equal pay even though they do less work. Foids just shouldn't be allowed in the workplace. Its obvious most are not mature enough to do the actual work.

They work hard for Chad.

Of course they can work hard but the thing is no matter how hard they work they can never do as good a job as men

thought the same. Just came back from gymceling, and this foid who was eyeing me (not because I'm handsome kek, but because I am a freak. I know this because as soon as I looked at her she looked away almost instantaneously, happens all the time when you're weird looking) was on her phone like 90% of her time spent at the gym.

They are capable of hard work for Chad's dick, and it's true for every profession.

The only thing a foid is capable of servicing well is Chad's dick.
The only thing a foid is capable of developing is her ability to suck Chad's dick.
The only thing a foid is capable of constructing is an appealing body for Chad's dick.
etc

thought the same. Just came back from gymceling, and this foid who was eyeing me (not because I'm handsome kek, but because I am a freak. I know this because as soon as I looked at her she looked away almost instantaneously, happens all the time when you're weird looking) was on her phone like 90% of her time spent at the gym.

I see this shit every time, they'd put like 20 pounds on a machine for their legs and just go on their phones and post about how healthy they are for going to the gym

I see this shit every time, they'd put like 20 pounds on a machine for their legs and just go on their phones and post about how healthy they are for going to the gym
Yeah, and she did these meek workouts that she might as well could have done at home. I don't think it's a coincidence that said workouts amplified her feminine features, if you catch my drift :feelsthink:

Foids CAN do physical labor, you see them in construction jobs sometimes but biologically they're weaker then most men, hence why physical labor goes to men. But honestly, if you wouldnt get in trouble for not doing work, wouldn't you not do work?
I was going to say something similar.
The building's supervisor was a woman and was fired for unfair hiring and termination policies. She fired most of the female workers and refused to hired any more. She was technically fired for discrimination for not hiring a pregnant woman. It was BS. Too many of them were trying to suck and fuck their way out of a menial labor job and weren't actually doing the work.

The average men's college tennis player can annihilate the worlds top best female tennis players. So a woman can work hard, but her work can never equate to that of a man's work. Men are the stronger vessel. Our bodies can take more punishment due to testosterone, and more muscle density. The male psyche is more dominant, giving us a better work ethic as well.

There's no mixed NFL, or mixed MMA or anything like that. Even the Marines complain that women slow down the infantry. Women cannot work as men do. They cannot be equal, and they cannot function without strong men in their society. An all female society could never work. If men were trapped on an island, and had to build a city, and governance without females they would have no problem. Put females in the same situation, and there would be no chance in hell.

Foids are very averse to any sort of work, especially physical. The only work foids seem to "excel" in are entertainment roles like acting, presumably because they're such good liars. Oh, and prostitution as well, naturally.

they are fucking useless, they dont wanna do any physical work, they just like standing at the cash register talking shit.

Yeah but very few of them. I've known some that work 10-14 hours a day every day and don't slack off. But that's far more commonly a male trait. Men were meant for work. We're designed for it. Women, less so.

thats like asking if jews survived a holocaust because hard labor makes them feel like they're dying.

Nope! Only hard work is manual labor or extensive critical thing, foids can do neither.

Remind me again, why we would want to have them in positions of power? There’s reasons why certain people are in power and others aren’t.

No. Foids are capable of bearing and raising children. That is all.

They should've never been allowed in the workplace, let alone in any sort of position of authority or management position.

Women that have power or influence in the workplace (even small amounts) are hands down the most toxic humans I've ever come across. Just thinking back to the ones from my life causes me to wish the most excruciating cancers, torture, etc. upon them.