Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are foids allowed on this forum?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★★
I remember when signing up there was an option that allowed me to pick both male and female. Does this mean that there are females among us?

No they can’t join, it’s in the rules

Yes dm me nudes foids (IN 18+ VIDEO GAMES)

Foids have no place in our little corner of the internet.

Some of the users behavior are very girlish and get offended pretty fast so i have a few who i think are foids :feelshehe:

Some of the users behavior are very girlish and get offended pretty fast so i have a few who i think are foids :feelshehe:
To be honest, it's not that hard to just read, see that it's male only, then say you're male and just do your own situation. @AfricanIncel was a foid IIRC

nope wrong person, sorry

Nigga you’re a foid or you’re gay cuz you asked a guy to send a dick pic to you once
But nah, this person had a mr. Popo avatar from dragon ball z and I think a k, and they basically kept saying they were a foid. This was back when I was a 2018 normie though, and I left after.

No such thing as femcels

Clicking Female on the application is like not voting for Kim Jong-un in the North Korean elections.

There is no reason to allow foids, the forum is about sexual rejection-based inceldom, and it's impossible for foids to be in that position.

The ugliest foid you can imagine can still get someone to fuck, as long as they make themselves available.

Yes, they are